YUNGI

Mingi was going to make it

He would make it

The baby between his legs said otherwise...

He was currently walking down a small gravel road, clenching his pelvic muscles together tightly as he sped walked back to his house, praying that he would get to his car in time to then drive himself to the hospital.

Curse living out in the country!

Although, it wasn't entirely his living arrangements fault for his current predicament...

Did he happen to make the stupid decision to go for a walk while heavily pregnant and in labor.  Yeah, maybe he did...

Was he regretting it now though?

Absolutely

The idea just sounded great at the time!  He was restless and achy and thought stretching his legs would help.

It definitely did, but maybe he shouldn't have walked over two miles...

You can't blame him though! It was absolutely beautiful outside today! The sky a bright blue, no clouds in sight.  The May air the perfect temperature, not humid or stifling, just cool with a hint of a breeze.  The peaceful sound of bees humming as they pollinated the flowers filling in the silence.  The quiet serenity quelling his pain for just a moment.

It was perfect...

Well it was before his water decided to break about halfway through his walk, making his contractions return with a vengeance, quickly making his calm stroll turn miserable.

He was definitely regretting it now...

Sweat beaded against his neck, slowly dripping down his forehead as he walked.  The Sun's rays felt like molten lava now instead of a gentle warmth as they beamed down onto his fair skin, burning slightly. The oversized maroon t-shirt he had put on this morning now felt too constricting as it stuck to his body. His short, pale denim overalls too rough against his over sensitive skin. His head was beginning to feel like mush as a raging headache pounded against his skull, waves of dizziness following behind it. Nausea crept up his dry throat, feeling as if he had just eaten sandpaper. And to top it off, he was beginning to become confused. Not knowing if had he been walking for five minutes or five hours.

Great, now he was hot, tired, sick, and confused, but most importantly, in labor.

Oh joy...

He could feel his son's head sitting uncomfortably against his pelvis, applying steady pressure as he become closer to entering the world, eager to be born.

He'd just have to wait a bit longer though as his mother wasn't quite ready to meet him just yet. 

Although about two weeks ago he had been insisting his time was up and that he was going to be evicted soon if he didn't come out, Mingi had decided to make the executive decision to lengthen his notice, just this once.

He really didn't have the time nor was he in the  right place to give birth as he was in the middle of fucking nowhere!

His son would just have to learn to be patient...

Hands placed underneath his belly and between his legs, pushing up to insure that his son's head didn't come out, Mingi continued to waddle down the road, looking for any signs that he was somewhat close to home.

Had he already passed that tree? Had he seen that mailbox before?

All coherent thoughts began to run together as he continued to look around, vision beginning to blur.