JONGSANG (Fairy AU)

This is a oneshot series that I have had in the works for quite some time.  I was going to make a book just for these fairy stories, but I decided I would rather just post them all here.  All oneshots under this AU will take place in the same
timeline.

Fairy Types
Yeosang-Flower
Jongho-Animal
Hongjoong-Rainbow
Seonghwa-Water
Wooyoung-Flower

Dedicated to sanniejoon

--------------------

Jongho was stressed

No scratch that he was full-blown panicking

He wrung his hands through his brown locks as he paced around his living room, eyes flickering to the front door every two seconds.

Yeosang's low moans of pain filled the silent house, the sound echoing off the walls and circling around the small room.

Jongho winced at the noise, eyes quickly looking back towards the door in front of him, the large glass window pane nestled between the old wood displaying the raging storm outside.

Trees swayed violently, the sky an ominous shade of black. Rain smacked against the house and windows harshly as thunder boomed powerfully in the distance, but Jongho's ears still picked up on the fairy's cries.

They were louder

Much louder

The soft "pitter patter" of feet against the hardwood floor quickly brought his attention away from the storm outside, surely having burned holes through the glass as he stared at it angrily.

He turned around slowly, anxious eyes coming into contact with another equally worried pair.

Hongjoong's eyes were glistening in the warm glow of the house, his iridescent freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose looked like little stars in the low light.

His red hair was mused in every direction like he too had been running his fingers through it constantly. The light purple sweater he wore around his small frame was rumpled and wrinkled from his tiny hands having clenched it repeatedly, although those little fingers now loosely wrapped around his 3 month baby bump, hugging it gently.

He worried his lip between his teeth as he looked at Jongho then at the storm outside.

"Any signs of Hwa?"

He asked nervously, a small hopeful smile forming on his lips only to fall when Jongho shook his head sadly.

The rainbow fairy swallowed slowly, worry obvious in his eyes as he looked out the door longingly.

"He'll be back soon, don't wor-ry"

Jongho comforted the distressed fae only to earn a loud snicker as his voice cracked on the last word, his own nerves leaking into it.

"I'm not the one who should be worrying..."

Hongjoong chuckled sadly, turning his head down towards the hall where Yeosang's cries could be heard.

Jongho's eyes followed, heart shattering as he listened to his husband's moans of pain.

"How's Sang doing?"

He asked tentatively, eyes trying to gauge a reaction from the petite male stood in front of him.

The rainbow fairy sighed tiredly, running a hand through his crimson locks.