Chapter 2 REWRITE

It was a typical day in mafia town the sun was shining, the ocean was still the wind was calm an-

"AHHH!"

And there goes the mafia terrorizing the residents as usual. Yeah, mafia town wasn't like any ordinary town and today wasn't gonna be a normal day as usual. Everything was natural. People were going on with their lives whether it be relaxing, working, or even doing absolutely nothing. Yep, everything was quite alright until.

*BOOM!*

"Eh. What is that noise?" "Don't know Mafia never heard such noise like that." A loud thunderous boom was heard in one part of the island. Murmurs of confusion and confused head scratches went around the townspeople. No one knew what it was or where it came from except for one person.

While everyone was doing their own thing a man was strolling through the town he thought it would be a normal stroll just then. As he was staring up at the sky he noticed something strange. Squinting his eyes close he notices something falling from the sky. He could not make out many details of it because of the distance. The man observed the object watching as it got nearer and nearer into Mafia town until a loud boom was heard.

He stayed still shocked about the noise. It was until people started talking again that he sprinted off. No longer was strolling around mafia town in his mind anymore he had to go see what it was that came to mafia town. Pinpointing the location of the sound led him to a desolate beach. The man walked through the beach surveying the area carefully for his target. Shortly into the walk, he catches a glimpse of something in the sand.

He found it. As he started to get closer and closer he began to make out more details of it. The closer he got to it the more it resembled a person.

Wait.

Now that he was at a good distance from it looking closely he realizes that it was a person. Concerned now he rushes where the person is.

"Mafia kid you there?"

"Mafia kid?"

'Wh-what happened?' Groaning out in pain your eyes flutter open. In front of you, you see a blue blob. Blinking a few times the blob's features begin to become more clear. With one last blink, your vision is back to normal and the blue blob reveals to be a bald man with a mustache.

.

.

.

"AHHH!"

You scramble from the man nearly losing your balance again. Clumsily you put on a fighting stance preparing yourself if things got physical. "Hey! I-I don't know what your beef with that girl is or what she said to you b-but if you think I'm with her I'm not okay!" You shout out keeping a close eye on him. The man takes a couple of steps forward. "Do-don't you dare come closer! I know taekwondo! (That's a huge lie well unless you do know) I-I'm warning you!" You shout out trying to look intimidating though the nervousness of your voice was obvious.

"What does mafia kid mean?" The man questions. "Oh come on do you seriously think I'm that stupid!" You shout out angrily. "Kid mafia thinks you are confusing mafia with other mafia." The man calmly says. Still, you kept your stance. You were still iffy about the events that occurred and cautious about the man before you. However, examining the man closer he didn't seem like he was lying and considering his tone of confusion it was safe to say that the man wasn't lying.

Lowering your stance but still being cautious you take a couple of steps to him till you were at a good distance. "S-so you don't remember what happened?" You ask "Like mafia said you must be confusing mafia with another mafia." 'Other mafia?' Your mind ponders about his caveman like wordplay here I mean 'confusing mafia with another mafia' what did it mean? "Since mafia kid good mafia takes his leave now." Snapping out of your thoughts you see the man walking away. "Hold on!" You call out, causing the man to stop in his tracks and turn to you. "Where am I?" You ask him. "Kid you're in mafia town." The man responds "Mafia town?" You say repeating what he said.