Chapter 4 Rewrite

Previously on the flow of time

"How did yo-" You hit the man cutting him off before he could say anything. He turns and tries to hit you but you dodge his attack. The action continued with you hitting the leader and the brat continuing to dive up and strike the Mafia's head.

With one last dive, the kid was able to launch the Mafia into the sky. A star flashes where he was sent flying you swear you hear a ding noise once the Mafia disappeared into the sky.

Finally, it was over.

Present

Standing still you stare off into the cool blue sky where the Mafia man was blasted off. Though you were bruised and ruffled up from the whole ordeal you were still standing tall. "Pfft. Can you believe them? What a bunch of losers." Turning around you see that Mu was back (In one piece thankfully).

Meeting your gaze Mu's annoyed look morphed into one of concern. "You okay y/n? You took a pretty harsh blow back there. Here lemme see if I have any pons on me." With Mu distracted checking her pockets for any extra heart pons. You make your way over to her without her noticing. Bringing your hand up you flick her forehead. "Ow!" Mu slightly recoils back. "What was that for!?" She questions rubbing her forehead where you flicked. "Seriously Mu I just saved your arse not too long ago and already you somehow got into another fight." You scold her.

"Hey, it ain't my fault that most people hate me around here." Mu defends herself. "Yeah yeah, anywa-" As you were about to finish your sentence you feel something hit the back of your head. "OW!" You yelp. You turn your head to see who the assailant was. "What the he-" You stop mid sentence. A few feet away from you was the brat holding a pebble in hand ready to chuck it at you.

Seeing this you glare at her the brat returns the gesture. Taken aback Mu shouts. "Hey what was that for new kid?" "Mu get away from her!" The brat responds. "What why?" Mu asks confused. "That girl's a no good thief!" Your right eye twitches. 'Th-this girl! The nerve to call me a thief and throw a pebble at me nonetheless.' "A thief? Y/n what's all this about?" Mu questions though with discernment in her eyes. You go to answer Mu but you notice the girl's arm stretched out with the pebble in hand.

Realizing what she was about to do she chucks the pebble straight at you. The pebble whizz's through almost identical to that of a bullet. In a flash, you catch the pebble before it could strike you. 'That's it.' You thought. Your action causes everyone to go quiet you swear even the area that was once filled with noise go quiet. "Kid...for the last and FINAL time, I am NOT a thief." You shout angrily trying to hold yourself back from backhanding this child. After finishing your dialogue you feel the pain of something hitting your forehead. You hear an almost inaudible noise of something hitting the ground. Cocking your head down you see the sight of the pebble.

"Lies!" The brat shouts successfully hitting you. Oh boy, now you were livid. Slowly you bring out your pipe. You just hope that whatever god there was that you were gonna be able to punt this child because that was your last straw.

"You better have some good life insurance brat because I don't think the costs are gonna be able to fill in for what I'm about to do." You spoke lowly. The look on the brat's face showed that she knew at that moment she fucked up. Letting out a cry you rush towards the girl with your pipe in hand. Seeing that the brat immediately booked it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Mu could do nothing but watch the chaotic scene unfold. The scene of y/n chasing the kid was almost too comical for Mu with how the kid leaped up from their reach causing them to crash face first down and how the two of them ran around the barrel pyramid. Unfortunately, Mu had to remind herself this wasn't a comic nor was it fiction as she watched the kid trip in her step causing her to crash down. Mu knew that was the chance y/n needed to strike the poor girl with that in mind she knew she had to put a stop to this.