Birthday

*ok, so I legit have no idea when Blue's actual birthday is. But have this anyway. May have lemon, if it does, I'll warn you.

Blue awoke to Horror's face right next to his. "Morning."
"Uh...morning. What's up?"
"You didn't tell us."
"Tell you what?"
"It's your birthday!" Horror huffed, hugging him close. "You're supposed to tell us things like that."
"Sorry...I was going to, but I forgot."
"You got us all those gifts because you didn't want any?"
"Er...yeah."
"Your bro bought a cake. Night says none of us can eat it until you do."
"If you let me get dressed, I'll be down in a minute."
Horror leaped up and skittered out the door.
Blue got dressed in a simple outfit, not unlike the ones he'd always wear back before all this stuff went down. He smoothed down his shirt and headed downstairs.
Almost immediately, he was swarmed by his lovers, each chorusing "Happy Birthday!"
"Aww, thank you!" Blue giggled.
"Why don't you tell us stuff like that?"
"Well, it's never really been that important to me. I'm a giver, and birthdays shine the spotlight on me...and I don't really like that feeling..."
"But you don't need to always empower others, you need to have some attention on you sometimes."
Blue smiled, giving each of them a hug and a kiss.
None of them had gotten him presents, and he was just fine with that. Affection was really the best present anyone could ask for, just having the knowledge that someone really cared about you.
After a bit, Horror dragged him over to the cake. "Take the first piece."
"Alright." Blue cut a small piece of the cake, and the others got...much bigger pieces. Needless to say, everyone only got one piece of cake.
As Blue was heading back to his room, Horror stopped him again. "Want a present?" He purred.
I looked over at him as he dragged me into a nearby room, pulling me into a kiss. I kissed back, wondering where this was going.

🍋🍋🍋

He found out as soon as Horror dragged his tongue across Blue's teeth. Blue opened his mouth and horror wasted no time letting himself in.
Blue wrapped his arms around his lover, both excited and scared, since Horror seemed to go a bit...rough.
Horror pulled away. "I'll be as gentle as I can, and you can stop me if I get too...animalistic."
"Alright."
He kissed me again, trailing his tongue from my teeth to my jaw and down to my neck, trailing small kisses to my neck and collarbone.
He tugged at Blue's shirt. "May I?"
"Y-yeah..."
"I'll be gentle." Horro slipped Blue's shirt off, continuing the light butterfly kisses over his chest and stomach. Every once in a while, he'd drag his tongue over Blue's ecto, which Blue found a bit strange, but allowed.
Horror stopped after a bit, tugging on Blue's shorts, asking for permission, making sure it was okay. Blue nodded.
Horror gently slid his shorts and underwear off, purring, his tongue swiping across his teeth before lolling out and dragging itself up Blue's clit.
Blue's breath hitched as he let out a quiet moan. Part of him was screaming to kick Horror in the face, but he knew that he wasn't intending to harm him.
Horror pushed his tongue inside of Blue's entrance, making the smaller squirm. "Hn...H-Horror~"
"I love you..."
"I l-ah-love you t-too..."
"You taste amazing..."
"Mm~"
"You're so cute...so sweet." He purred.
"Ah~"
Horror raised his head, bringing Blue in for another kiss. Blue pushed his hands up under Horror's jacket and shirt, slipping them off. Horror's ribs and neck were scarred and bruised. Blue made sure to run his hands and show care for every one. Horror purred.
Blue raised himself up, kissing at the scars, humming. Horror's purr got louder. "Mm...baby Blue..."
Blue's hands trailed to Horror's waistband. He tugged and Horror slipped them off for him, crawling back over him.
"Are you ready?"
"Mhm."
"I'll be slow."
"Don't feel the need to be, I'll be fine."
"Really?"
"I've been through this before."
"But I want it to be different..."
"It will be."
Horror purred, lining himself up before kissing Blue as he slid in. "Ready?"
"Ready."
Horror bucked his hips and Blue mewled. Horror took that as a sign to go, pulling out almost fully before slamming back in. Blue squirmed a bit with a loud moan as Horror continued to move his hips, slowly at first and building up, faster and...
Dust knocked on the door and Horror growled. "What?"
"You two plan on keeping it down?"
"Go away."
"Come on, you guys. Not even gonna let me see?"
"Wait your fucking turn."
"Alright, but just know that you making the little guy moan like that's just giving everyone boners."
"They can wait." Horror huffed, turning back to Blue. "Ignore him." He purred, picking back up where he'd left off. Blue moaned loudly and outside the door Dust huffed and left.
"Baby Blue~ I'm so close..."
"M-m-ah, me t-too~"
Horror kissed him again as he released inside, Blue tightening around him as he came too.
"Good job dear."
"That was...a lot better than the other times..."

🍋🍋🍋

Dust walked back downstairs. "Blue got his present." He snickered.
"Of course he did. So did Horror." Nightmare said, rolling his eyes.
Blue and Horror came back down a minute later. "Hey guys!" Blue smiled.
"Hey sweetie, have a good time?" Dust laughed.
"Yep."
Dust choked and everyone laughed.
And the rest of the day was spent playing games and eating sweets. All in all, an amazing birthday.