Bottom to the Top

Requested by someone in the commets of the last chapter, their name is extremely long and I'm lazy, so sorry.

Razz's POV

Ever since Blue and Cross had had their day together, Blue had been wearing dresses constantly. Sometimes they were skimpy, sometimes elegant, sometimes just cute.
And don't misunderstand me, I loved every single one of them, but, there was always something I didn't understand. He never wore pants.
There were never leggings or tights under the dress, just bare bone. And his semi-permanent ecto had formed all the way to his knees, so with some of the shorter dresses, that was exposed as well. And he didn't seem to have a problem with it at all.
Today was my day to spend with him. And on the same day, Blue came downstairs wearing one of the most confusing dresses yet.

It was a light pink, showing his shoulders and stopping just under the crotch so that if Blue were to bend over at all, you could have a clear view of what was under there

It was a light pink, showing his shoulders and stopping just under the crotch so that if Blue were to bend over at all, you could have a clear view of what was under there. And, as per usual, no pants. None.
He had come down after the other guys had left, which was a good thing, because the other guys probably would have jumped him the moment they saw him.
"What are you wearing?"
"Do you not like it?"
"Could you at least put something on under it!? Someone could see your...you know...if you bent over!"
"I have underwear on..."
"That doesn't make much of a difference."
"Does if you're rude enough or enough of a perv to stare." Blue smirked. I tensed. Shit.
"Really, Razz, I thought you were better than that. I've seen you staring at me the past few days. Mainly at the bottom of my dress. What were you thinking?"
"I-"
"Razzy?" He sauntered over, putting his arms on my shoulders. "Were you being a pervert?"
"N-no-"
He raised a brow. "Then why are your shorts glowing?"
Shit! Out of all the times to get a boner, right fucking now!? "I-uh-"
"Don't tell me the great and terrible Razz is getting flustereed by a little teasing?"
I gulped. "W-well- uh..." I had an idea. I smirked. "Not at all." I pulled him toward me, kissing him. And he complied. I moved my hands down to his hips, and that's when he giggled.
I was a bit confused, was he ticklish? Then I felt his leg push up against my crotch. Well shit.

🍋🍋🍋

I let out a small squeak, surprised and embarrassed, and he smirked into the kiss, pulling away. "You don't get to own me. I think it might be time for you to realize that."
No, the male was always supposed to be in control, what is he doing?
He giggled, taking my arm and dragging me up the stairs and to his room. He closed the door with his foot, pushing me up against the wall as he slid his hand down to my waistband, kissing me again. I kissed back, attempting to push him away and take control, but he grabbed both my arms with one hand, pinning them above my head. I flushed, why was this arousing me further, I was supposed to be in control!
He pulled me from the wall, pushing me so I sat down on the bed. He began to unzip the dress, and seeing my chance, got up to help him. He let me, the dress dropping to the floor along with his other clothing. I licked my lips, my hand heading for his hip, but he pushed me down again. "Nuh uh. You have to ask."
He smirked, kissing me as he pulled my shirt over my head before sliding his hand into my shorts. I let out another sort of half-squeak as my hips unintentionally bucked on their own.
"For someone who takes such pride in being on top of everything, you seem to like being under me."
I flushed, knowing that at this point there was no way he was letting me control any aspect of this. He giggled, pulling my shorts down and purring before sliding his tongue up my shaft, looking me straight in the eyes. I leas out a loud moan as my back arched, hips bucking towards him again. Holy fuck, his tongue felt amazing...
He continued to kiss and lick at my member, occasionally running his hands along my ribs and spine. I hated the teasing, wishing he'd move on, but there was no way in hell I'd be low enough to beg...
He stopped. He completely stopped everything, standing up and goong to put the dress back on. "Wh-huh?"
"You're not that fun, I'm sure you can take care of it yourself."
"W-wait..."
He turned.
"Please..."
"Please what?"
"F-finish what you started..."
"What I started? Nope, try again."
"P-please, I- I don't know what to say..."
"Please, mistress. That's all."
I blushed. "P-please, m-mistress..."
"Alright." He giggled, tossing the dress again and coming back over. He kissed me again, and I moaned loudly as he slid himself onto me. I hadn't expected him to...to actually go all the way with this...
It took him a minute to get prepared, but he bounced a bit and I hummed in pleasure, hearing him mewl. He began sliding his hips back and forth gentle and slow.
"C-can I-"
"Nope~" Blue started bucking his hips faster, and I forgot what I had been asking for, as the both of us dissolved into the pleasure we were both recieving.
Blue went steadily faster, and it seemed like the louder we were, the faster he seemed to go. I occasionally bucked my own hips into his to help it along, but with the overwhelming pleasure, it was hard to focus on much except his voice...
In all reality, I was so focused on him that I forgot I was close to my climax until he came first, causing me to go over the edge with a moan that almost sounded like a scream. He collapsed on top of me. "That was amazing."
"I think you proved your point."
Blue giggled, snuggling into my chest, not even bothering that my dick was still inside of him. I, for once, didn't have the strength to do anything exceptcover the both of us with a blanket. We ended up both falling asleep.

🍋🍋🍋

When the others came home, they didn't see Blue or Razz anywhere, and they didn't until supper. Blue was wearing the dress from earlier, and Razz seemed...more shy, and just a little sweeter...wonder why...