Meeting the little ones

A couple of days later Blue came home with the three little ones. The two girls were clinging to each other, while the little boy gnawed on his tentacle, apparently not feeling any pain from it. "Get that out of your mouth, that is not food!"
The guys all wanted a turn to hold them of course. Even Nightmare crooned and cooed over the three of them,the dark-boned little girl taking a particular interest in him, laughing as he made little noises and sounds.
"Look, the little guy has my scar!" Cross giggled. The 'little guy' proceded to try and chew his finger off. "Oww!"
Blue settled down with the other girl who gave a purring sound and smiled up at him. "You're gonna be Momma's girl, aren't you?"
"So...names?"
"I'm gonna wait a little longer, see their personalities a bit. Isn't that right, you little cuddlebug?" The little girl in his arms stretched, a small bone appearing in the air in front of her. Her eyes widened, taking the bone and chewing on it with a happy squeal. "Oh boy. Let's just hope they don't destroy anything..."
"Of course they won't." Error laughed, taking the dark-boned one from Nightmare. "She's got my eyes, and my marks! You're gonna be a tough one!" She squealed and flailed her arms, trying to get over to Horror. Error frowned and handed her off to him, and she immediately tried to stick her hand on his skull.
"No, kid, there's nothing in there for you."
"Uh, Blue?"
"Yeah?" Blue turned to Fell, who was holding the little boy. Said little boy was trying to climb all over him. Blue laughed, taking him. "Must you be such an annoyance? Little troublemaker."
The boy huffed, snapping his jaws at Blue, who flicked him on the nose. "Behave."

*still searching for names. But I drew them.

 But I drew them

Yes

Yes. This is my art, it's cruddy, I know.