25

Third Person's Point Of View:

Taehyung watches Jessica's face from smirk to shock. He scoffs "You think you could ruin this relationship Jessica?" wrapping his arm around Jesse's waist and smirks "Think again, Im never going back to you ever again!" Jesse smiles at him.

Jessica scoff "Why did she say 'I love you huh?" She smirks, Jesse looks at her weirdly "You never said I love you to your siblings before?" She asks, Jimin fake awwed at Jessica "That's so sad.." he chuckles, Yoongi smirks "Rough childhood girly?" He teased, Jessica points at them, offended "You don't know anything about me and my past!" She shouts.

Yoongi and Jimin laugh at her "Aw honey, we don't want to get to know an easy fuck girl at all" Jimin says, Yoongi winks and smirks.

Jessica groans in anger "This isn't fucking over!" She stomps away without RM hyung trailing behind. Jesse points at him "Aren't you going to follow your little whore 'girlfriend' out the door?" She asks with one eyebrow raised, RM shakes head "Im not a bitch who follows their owner you know" he scoffs.

Jimin chuckles "But you look like one! Always following" he smirks, Yoongi whispered to him "My kitten" he kisses Jimin's neck, Jimin blushes, RM folded his arms "Look I know I dumped Ellie, this doesn't give you fuckers to insult me!" He pointed at each one of us "I thought were friends!" Yoongi mocked him "Please bro! You ruined this friendship yourself by cheating on Ellie and leeching off to that dick suck-"

RM interrupted him "Hold the fuck up! Firstly, I didn't cheat on Ellie and secondly, she cheated on me first with that coconut head boy!" He raises his voice.

Giggles and laughter can be heard from the distance, it was Ellie and Jungkook walking down kissing here and there. Taehyung steps forward "RM hyung please leave the house while you still can. None of us has respect for you anymore after you fucked things up" I lead him to the door, he scoffs "I thought were best friends Taehyung, I guess not" he leaves slamming the door behind.

Ellie and Jungkook look at everyone "Did we missed out on something?" Jungkook asks confused, wrapping his arm around Ellie's waist, who's equally confused. Others shake their heads and Jesse smiles "Let's all head out and grab a nice dinner" she suggests, Jimin claps his hands. "Good idea! I know a good restaurant for us to eat" he giggles, Ellie adds "Let's call up Jin and Hoseok too!" She smiles and hugs Jungkook.

*Seoul My Chicken- Restaurant*

Taehyung's Point Of View:

Jin places his chopstick down, smirks "She had the nerve to come and accused our Jesse of cheating?" He shakes his head "I'm disappointed in Namjoon," He asks, gives Ellie an apologetic look.

Jimin hums "I know right! She was the one who cheated and RM my gosh just no" he scoffs, I sigh and pull Jesse closer. Yoongi nods "Don't even get me started on Namjoons such an ass" he adds, Ellie licks her bottom lip "Let's not talk about irrelevant people and ruin our night" she smiles a bit, Jungkook kisses her head.

Jesse smiles at them "They are cute" she whispered to me, I nod "I hope they last longer and forever like us" I kiss her cheek, Jesse blushes "Of course we will last forever babe, forever and ever" she connects our lips, I didn't hesitate and kiss back. I whispered "I love you"

After a couple of seconds, wolf whistles can be heard. Jesse and I pull away blushing, Ellie smirks "When's the wedding?" She teases, Jesse chuckles "You and Jungkook first, you've been together longer" she winks, others agreed.

Jungkook giggles "You guys are the first ones to know when I drop down to one knee" he blushes, I pointed at him "Better not make the same mistakes again Jeon" I glared at him. He chuckles "Never again, I'm never letting her go" Ellie blushes and awwed.

Jesse looks at Yoongi and Jimin "When's your wedding?" She teases, Jimin chokes and Yoongi coughs "Goddamn Jesse" he wipes his mouth, Hoseok pats his back chuckling. Jimin drinks water "We all know, Yoongi and I are still new, just came out" he blushes, Yoongi nods "But definitely on my Bucket List" he winks at Jimin, who blushes.

Everyone laughed, Hoseok sighs "Great way to make someone single more single, right hyung?" He nudges Jin. He nods "We are 6-7th wheeling now Hobi" he fake cries. Hoseok laughs "Im in no rush though, she will come around" he smiles, Jin nods "I hope I find my prince" he subconsciously admits.

Everyone's eyes widen at his sudden confession, Jin looks at everyone confused "Oh please! I thought you guys fucking knew I was bisexual" he chuckles, sips on his drink. Jimin hits him "Bitch! We didn't know, when did you found out?" He asks, Jin giggles "When I saw this guy at Starbucks. He's so gorgeous" he blushes.

Ellie and Jesse awwed "Tell us more Jinnie!" The girls shout in excitement, the guys and I laugh, Jin continues to blush and began telling the details.

Jimin sips on his drink "He sounds so dreamy, when do we meet him?" He winks, Jin blushes "I haven't even spoken to him yet.. once I have said a word or two.. maybe been on dates with him I will ask him" he giggles.

Ellie nudge Jin "Oh babe you will get him, you're gorgeous" she winks, Jesse nods "He will fall for your charms easily Jinnie" she adds. Jin blushes "I hope so!" He sips on his drink.

*At Home*

I cuddled with Jesse on the bed, I sigh "Im glad the day went well at the end" I kiss her head, Jesse looks up and nods "Just can't believe Jin is bisexual yet Im happy for him" she smiles. I nod "Same with me, but he did give off gay vibes towards RM hyung though," I said.

Jesse pulls away "What? Jin had a crush on RM, that's news!" She chuckles, I laughed "Maybe just me who noticed out of everyone else" I smile. She sighs "Sadly, he's an asshole and Jin deserves better anyway-"

Jesse got interrupted by bed creaking, moans and grunts. We looked at each other "Jungkook and Ellie again" I shake my head, my room door opens, revealing Ellie and Jungkook "Hey guys, just wanted to say goodnight" she smiles, Jungkook nods "See you guys in the morning" he adds, Ellie winks and closes the door "Make me a niece or a nephew!" She yells from the outside, Jungkook laughs.

Jesse and I blush "Looks like it isn't Ellie and Jungkook making babies then" I chuckle, Jesse's eyes widen "No way! My god, it's Yoongi and Jimin-"

"Ugh Yoongi faster daddy, don't fucking stop now!"

The bed creaks louder "Fuck baby, this ass is so good all mine!" Yoongi curses, Jimin squeals in pleasure. Jesse and I look at each other.

"Looks like we are crashing Jungkook and Ellie's room tonight babe" I suggest and she nods "Let's go!" She bolts out, I followed.

Written by Mary Anne, @smileforjeon.