16

Taehyung's Point Of View Continued:

"Someone lost their mind, smiling over nothing?" She says grabbing a seaweed snack, I ignored her while looking down and giggling. Ellie shakes her head and snorts, "I'm calling the police now".

"Do it, phone the police you will only get arrested for wasting the authorities time" I stated, looking up and glancing over at my best friend who was beginning to scoff her snack. Ellie shrugged her shoulders at my statement, swallowed the snack that was in her mouth before speaking. " If it means finding out who's possessed my best friend's body to cause you to act so irrational then so be it, I'll happily be arrested. Your action of smiling at nothing is a little crazy even for you, Taehyung" She exclaimed, offering me a smile after insulting me by calling me crazy and being possessed by another being.

I rolled my eyes after listening to her, the words that slipped out of her mouth were utterly stupid- thinking I'm potentially possessed, who's the actually crazy one here? I wasn't crazy for smiling at nothing because infact, I had a reason for a smile appearing on my face not that I would admit the real reason to Ellie. If I admitted to her the real reason behind me smiling, Jesse being the reason then Ellie would start putting two and two together, come up with five as an answer instead of four and think I was interested in Jesse.

That would be a disaster for many reasons but I will give you two which spring to mind: one me and Jesse hate each other and there's no way either one of us will like the other in the near future. The second reason is Jesse is already in a relationship with Jackson Wang.

I keep quiet, lie about there not being a reason for my smile and allow Ellie to think I'm crazy and possessed. "I'm not the crazy one my friend, you are by thinking I'm possessed, maybe I should be the one ringing somebody about you and your crazy thoughts" I stood up, grinned as Ellie scoffed, and began heading out of the kitchen only to stop dead in my tracks after hearing the words my best friend said from behind me.

" Lie all you want to me, but I will find out the reason behind your smile. I'm watching you, Kim Taehyung"

" Sure, if that helps you sleep peacefully tonight then so be it but I have nothing to hide," I said, walking out of the kitchen finally and headed up the stairs to go to my room to get some sleep.

Four months later:

-

Instagram

TheVamps: Great to sit down and chat with Notion

❤ Jesse_Simpson, Ellie.Mcvey and 10, 320 others
💬 1,635 comments.
👤 Notion

Notion: 💫
TheVampsFan: 😍
SkinnyTris: Boys looking fine👅
Jesse_Simpson: proud ❤
Ellie.Mcvey: Smashing it guys! 🙌

POSTED 7 DAYS AGO.