26

Third Person Point Of View:

Making a quick escape out of Taehyung's room to avoid listening to Jimin and Yoongi's sexual moans as they sexual devoured each other in bed, Taehyung and Jesse made their way to attempt to stay in the same room as Ellie and Jungkook to escape.

However, the pair both stopped just as quick after hearing noises from inside the room as they stood outside of the closed door. Jesse's hand stopped mid-air from grabbing the door handle, falling back to her side as she turned to Taehyung, " I think they might be getting frisky too"

" I don't think so they're probably just cuddling or something, " Taehyung shook his head, disagreeing only to be taking back his words seconds later after hearing Jungkook moan in pleasure.

" oh god Ellie, just like that. Baby, you look so good with my cock down your throat, mhmm.. such a good girl for daddy!"

" Just cuddling eh?" Jesse grinned, tone teasing as she looked at Taehyung before walking away from the room and walking to her own room.

" Ssh, they could've been cuddling. " Taehyung followed behind his girlfriend and closed the door behind himself once reaching Jesse's room. " Okay, they weren't cuddling as I previously thought" He walked over to her bed and fell back, " urgh, I can't believe I thought they were cuddling"

Jesse laughed as she turned around to look at her boyfriend who was lying comfortably on the bed, watching her intensively.

" Yeah, I don't get how you could mistake cuddling with moaning from pleasurable favours or in other words, oral sex" Jesse grinned as she joined him on the bed only to end up lying on her back with Taehyung hovering over her within seconds.

" Sssh babe, no teasing. I can also tease you" He leaned down to kiss her but as Jesse leaned up to close the gap and join their lips together, Taehyung moved at the last minute causing her lips to go elsewhere.

" Did you just avoid kissing me, Tae? Tsk so bad." Jesse grinned and she flipped them over so Taehyung was on his back. Straddling his waist, his hands rested on her hips. " See that was silly"

Taehyung smirked. "Was it? What do you plan to do about it, baby? Take revenge-"

Jesse took him by surprise by cutting off his speaking, leaning down quickly and kissing him, his speech cut off. Kissing back their lips moved together, a hunger building as the kiss deepened, Jesse pulled away as she felt Taehyung's tongue slid against her bottom lip wanting access to her mouth.

" Seriously babe? " He groaned not yet finished kissing her and flipped them once again, Jesse now on the bed with Taehyung on top of her. " I'm not finished with you yet," He said before reclaiming her lips, starting another make-out session between the pair as the moans of Jungkook, Ellie, Yoongi and Jimin were slightly hearable in the background.

Sometime after Jesse and Taehyung were lying in bed together, her head on his chest as she laid there listening to his heart beating, embraced in his arms. Taehyung kissed her head, " I can never get enough of this"

" Never enough of what? Cuddling? Kissing? Just spending time together?" Jesse asked tilting her head up to look at him.

" All of the things you said but mainly, I can't get enough of you. I'm lucky" Taehyung smiles as his hand cups her face, fingers stroking her cheek. " So so lucky, I love you"

" I know we've come such a long way since the beginning and now I just can't get enough of you either. I wake up every day and feel so lucky that I have you, I love you. " Jesse said smiling happily, leaning up to peck his lips.

" Who wouldn't love me?" Taehyung grinned and Jesse playfully rolled her eyes.

"I mean it, I'm being serious Taehyung. I know I'm lucky to be here and have you when there could've been any other person in my place. "