19

*At Home*

Taehyung's Point Of View

I entered my room after slamming the door. I ball my fist angrily and pace around.  I can't believe her!  She thinks she can get every living thing with a dick, unbelievable!

I honestly thought we can be friends, I was starting to like her. I sigh and sit down on my bed, I groan in frustration. My door opens revealing Ellie and she gives me a small smile "You okay?" She walks towards me, sits down and wraps her arms around me for a hug, I hug back "I thought I could be her friend.." a tear rolls down my cheeks.

Ellie sighs "Is this just liking her as a friend?" She rubs my back, I sniffle "I don't know, I'm scared Ellie"  I hug her tighter "I'm not ready to get hurt again.." I clear my throat. Ellie pulls away "I understand my love, explain to me why you got angry?" She wipes my tears.

I look down "I got jealous of Jungkook, the way she looks at him. I don't appreciate it" I bit my lip, Ellie chuckles and I look up confused "Why are you laughing?" I push her softly. She chuckles and sighs "You honestly think Jesse likes Jungkook? Oh, Tae Tae" Ellie holds my hand, she shakes her head "She doesn't like him, more like want to murder him. She hates him sweetie" she smiles, I smile a bit "Really?"

Ellie giggles "I'm positive Tae she may even like you as well" she winks, I look at her "Who even fucking said I like her? You're making things up El" I fold my arms, she stood up and walk towards the door "I'm not the one who cried and got jealous" Ellie winks. I threw a pillow at her while blushing "Fuck off, we never speak of it!" I chuckle and she giggles while exiting my room and closing the door behind herself.  I laid down on my bed smiling, close my eyes and giggle.

*At Night*

I head downstairs and see everyone chatting to each other, Ellie notices me "Hi TaeTae" she waves, I wave back. Yoongi hyung chuckles "Goodmorning sleeping beauty" he teases, I flip him off "What's for dinner?" I ask sitting next to Ellie who wraps her arms around me, I lean my head on her. Jungkook rolls his eyes "You just woke up and you're already looking for food" he scoffs, I point at him "Shut the fuck up Jeon" I roll my eyes, Ellie whispered to me "Nice one bestie" she giggles and I smile.

RM enters the living room "I ordered some pizza, chicken wings and few sodas" he smiles, Ellie pulls away from me and makes grabby hands towards RM, he giggles and wraps his arms around her, kisses her head "I love you" he whispered and Ellie blushes "I love you too" she whispered back. I smile at him 'They are so cute' I mumble to myself.

Jesse claps her hand "Let's play a game!"  Everyone agrees, Jimin all of the sudden shouts "What the fuck Jungkook you farted!" He pushes him, Jungkook scoff "I did not!" He fights back. Jesse rolls her eyes "I'm surrounded by children" she says under her breath, I chuckle. Hoseok sips on his drink "What game?" He looks at everyone. Ellie smiles "Spin the bottle?" She suggests, Yoongi spoke "That game is better when you're wasted" he grabs his drink and sips.

Jesse nods "I agree! It gives everyone confidence especially to those who are introverts" she chuckles. Ellie grabs an empty bottle "I go first" she spins it and it lands on Jimin, everyone burst into laughter. Jimin raises his hand "Girl, you may be gorgeous but if you had a dick I would" he winks at Yoongi. Ellie rolls eyes "5 seconds Jiminie" she teases and presses her lips onto Jimin's.

They pull away, Jimin fake gags "I'm gay! Not changing my mind" he wipes his lips and everyone laughs. He spins and lands on Jungkook "Oh this game isn't getting better, I rather kiss Ellie again" Jimin says, Jungkook scoff "It's a luxury kissing me. You should consider yourself lucky" he smirks, Jimin scoff "Whatever" he kisses Jungkook and pushes him away.

As the game continues, Jesse spins the bottle and it lands on me. My eyes widen and  I blush while looking down. Ellie pats my back, everyone oohed and laughed. Jimin claps his hands "This should be interesting!" He sips and leans his head on Yoongi's shoulder, Jesse sits in front of me and I look up "You don't have to do this if you don't want to" I whisper to her while leaning closer, she smirks and presses her lips to mine.

I pull her closer, she climbs onto my lap and deepens the kiss. Ellie smirks and kisses RM's neck "They like each other babe" she whispered, RM nods "It's very obvious love" he whispered back, kisses her head. Jimin hollers "Oh get it! Take upstairs to the bedroom guys" he laughs, Jungkook laughs "Damn so into it" he sips on his drink, Jin and Yoongi smirks.

Jesse and I pull away breathing heavily, she pecks my lip and winks at me. I blush and bit my lip, she swipes her thumb over my lip "Cutie" she slides off my lap with another wink. Ellie hi-5 Jesse and she return it and sit down next to her.

The doorbell rings, Ellie jumps up "Pizza!" She sings and runs to the door, RM follows to help her, Hoseok leans towards me "Ask her out Tae" he smiles and winks, I blush "Not easy hyung" I sip on my drink, Jimin joins in "You never know unless you try bro" he winks, Yoongi nods "Not a love expert she does like you too we all can see it" he chuckles.

I look at Jesse who's talking with Jin hyung, I smile as I admire her beauty, someone nudges me and it was Jungkook "She's a good catch" he smiles grabs his drink, I smile "Thanks" he just winks at me before opening a new drink.

I smirk "I thought she likes you" I place my bottle down, Jungkook burst out laughing "I ensure you, she isn't my type at all," he said, Hoseok and the two laughs "You can't be serious Taehyung, Jesse will like this bunny?" He shakes his head, Jimin chuckles "Even I won't date him" he fake gags and Jungkook pushes him "Rude" He pouts, Yoongi chuckles "Where's the lie on what Jimin and others say about you?" He smirks, Jungkook frowns "Wow I feel the love and what kind of friends are you guys!" He crosses his arms, we laugh at him and Jesse looks at me and smiles.

*Next morning*

The gang decided to go to the aquarium and head to Seoul Sky later tonight, Jin is currently driving us there with Jungkook in the passenger's seat and the rest of us at the back. I look outside listening to music, I felt someone lean their head on my shoulder and it was Jesse who had fallen asleep halfway to the aquarium. I smile and lean back into my seat and adjust her head on my shoulder.

I look up and see Ellie and RM smiling at me, I blush and look outside. Jesse intertwines our fingers together in her sleep, I blush harder, smiling to myself and the couple laughs, I flip them off as I look at the back seat and see Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok were either sleeping or listening to music.

Message from smileforjeon:
I'm sorry for the long wait again! Writer's block and the chapter is very short I do apologise. But enjoy the fluff :)

Stay tuned for Amy's part next @sunsetchimchim