22

Ellie's Point Of View:

I don't remember much about last night or the early hours of this morning after drinking so much, I know now due to my drinking I ended up in someone else bed that wasn't mine and certainly wasn't Namjoon's either.

Waking up next to someone that wasn't Namjoon, I turned hastily after realising the predicament I found myself in due to my drinking. Seriously, what was I thinking, Jungkook of all people?!

Climbing out of his bed, making sure not to wake him I quickly made my way out of his room. I didn't wake up naked meaning we didn't sleep together. Opening the door, I opened it enough to sneak out and closed it behind myself. I turned to make sure nobody saw me sneaking out of Jungkook's room and quickly hurried to my own.

Closing my door behind me, I sighed in relief and rubbed my face with my hands, " it's okay, nobody knows what happened. Nobody knows" I said to myself, looking at the clock on the wall it was still early so nobody would be awake yet within the house.

It means there was no possibility of anyone seeing me leave Jungkook's room. I can't believe it happened. What was I thinking? Remembering slowly what happened and what I said, why did I say I loved him?! Why did I tell him to stay? Was I slowly falling for him again or were my feelings still there but hidden due to me liking Namjoon and dating him?

I knew something I was so screwed especially as Jungkook wouldn't let me forget what happened or what I said to him. Oh my god, I have no choice but to tell Namjoon before Jungkook does first.

Telling Namjoon means I could lose him because I said I loved Jungkook, he had to know the truth, I couldn't lie to him. A sigh left my lips after realising how stupid I was just for drinking and allowing myself to be so damn vulnerable and do things I clearly wouldn't do if I were sober. Why did it happen? Was it a way of the universe trying to tell me I wasn't with the right person and should be with Jungkook?

" Ignore the stupid thoughts," I said out loud to myself, trying to remove the stupid thoughts that had embedded themselves within my head. Standing up I decided to head to the bathroom to shower at least then I could freshen myself up and decide on how to tell Namjoon -hopefully finding a way which would result in him getting less hurt by my confession. If I'm honest, I don't think it's possible.

After showering and getting refreshed, changing into new clothes and looking presentable, I headed downstairs to the kitchen and surprised to see I wasn't the only one awake in the house.

" Hi, Ellie" A yawn followed after Jimin greeted me, expressing a tired smile. " Before you ask why I'm awake so early it's because I can't sleep,"

" Me neither, I'm going to have some coffee. Would you like a cup?" I asked while grabbing a cup and switching on the coffee machine, my fingers tapping on the side as I waited.

"No thanks babe, I already have a cup. It shouldn't take long to rewarm," Jimin said, I nodded my head while waiting and then poured the warm liquid into a cup for me to drink. I soon joined Jimin at the table, sitting down opposite, I took a sip of the drink after blowing slightly. "Such good stuff" I sighed in satisfaction.

" Yeah, it gives you a kick you need to start the day" Jimin sipped his drink, glancing at me. I smiled while sipping my own, " I can't get my head around how we went to all that trouble to get Jesse and Taehyung on a date for them not get together. It baffles me so badly, they clearly like each other but yet won't get together. Why will my best friends not get together?!" I exclaim, distracting myself from my thoughts.

I raised a brow as I looked at Jimin after he chuckled, " actually if you didn't go off on one of your rants, you would know that the date wasn't a failure after all"