20

Third Person Point Of View

After finding a place to park the car, everyone left and headed to the aquarium after making sure the vehicle was secure. Entering the building the group of nine was given straight away access without having to line up to buy tickets having already purchased tickets via mobile.

Walking past the queue of waiting customers, noticing the look of excitement from some of the awaiting customers, some who belonged to the army- fan base, smiled and beamed with excitement from seeing the boys now at the same place as themselves. However, despite the burning urge igniting inside to call out their names in the hope to be noticed, not once did any of them call out allowing their idols to go on with their plans of going around the aquarium without being disturbed.

Despite not being called out it didn't stop the guys from recognising their fanbase, turning quickly waving, before heading into the aquarium properly to start their journey through the place to explore and discover the awaiting animals.

Starting to walk around the place Jesse let out a slight yawn from not long ago being awakened by Hoseok and Jimin shouting an excited, "we're here when arriving at the aquarium. " I bet you had a comfortable sleep, Jesse. Falling asleep on Tae's shoulder " Ellie said teasingly, looking at her as the pair made eye contact.

Jesse blushed. " I didn't mean to-"

"Mean to what fall asleep on Tae's shoulder or falling asleep and holding his hand?" Ellie teased once more causing the already red-faced Jesse to blush some more and look away.

" Stop teasing me"

"It nothing to be embarrassed about, you match the same colour as Tae's cheeks when you were sleeping on him. He was a blushing mess throughout the car journey," Hoseok pipped in, grinning from ear to ear, looking from an embarrassed Jesse to Taehyung who was slightly ahead talking with Jungkook and Jimin, further ahead of them was Jin and Yoongi.

" It's just I've never done that before," Jesse said as she turned to look at the fish they were passing by. " Done what? Held someone's hand while sleeping?" RM asked, who also walking with Ellie, Jesse and Hoseok.

" You know its pretty explainable really" Ellie stated, " You like Tae which explains why you're comfortable enough to fall asleep on him and hold his hand"

" Didn't realise it was that obvious" Jesse said. Hoseok laughed while throwing an arm around her shoulder, " babe, let me tell you it's as obvious as Taehyung getting jealous at the thought of you liking Jungkook"

RM and Ellie laughed. Jesse shook her head at the thought of Taehyung thinking she liked Jungkook. " Where the hell did he get that idea?" Ellie then began to inform Jesse of what Taehyung said to her yesterday, minus the part where he had been crying over the thought of it.

" Don't worry we knew that you could never like Jungkook, he'd be the last on the list of people you'd fall for. I have more of a chance than him" Hoseok joked and Jesse, Ellie and RM began laughing loudly drawing the attention of the others up ahead.

"Of course, you'd brighten my day, Hoseok" Jesse grinned then walked off ahead looking at the animals in their homes before catching up to the others up ahead leaving Ellie, Hoseok and RM behind.

Ellie watched as Jesse joined the others before turning to look at some of the fishes, RM and Hoseok doing the same. " Alright now that Jesse is out of earshot I have an idea regarding her and Taehyung"