Jealousy

You and Izuku have been hanging out a lot lately. You know you love Izuku and you can see a future with him. You two might have come from different past, but that doesn't matter to you. This man is the love of your life. 

You two walk to school with each other. He's holding your hand and smiling. You can feel yourself blushing. You two get closer to UA and you see Bakugo standing outside. He seems to be upset.

"Y/N, I need to speak to you," Bakugo says. "Me? U-um... ok..." you sound a bit scared and you feel Izuku hold your hand a bit tighter. "Alone!" Bakugo yells out. "Go ahead inside Deku." you look at Izuku and smile. "Fine..." Izuku lets go of your hand and starts to walk inside.

"So what did you need?" you see Izuku vanish into the building. "I have been meaning to tell you something for a while..." Bakugo is blushing a bit. "Ok... what is it?" you ask him. "Fuck it!" he yells out. 

Before you could say anything else, Bakugo grabs a hold of you and places his lips onto yours. He kisses you passionately and holds you close. You begin to panic and you push him back. Tears form in your eyes. 

"Y/N... I-I'm sorry..." Bakugo instantly regrets what he just did. "So... you like me?" you ask. "Yes..." he lowers his head. "Don't you understand that I am with Izuku?!" you yell. "Yes I do, and I don't understand why!" he yells. 

You slap him across the face and walk into the building. Izuku is standing near the door waiting for you. He saw everything. You look at him and he looks pissed.

"Izu-" you go to speak but he interrupts you. "He will fucking pay for this..." Izuku's eyes were filled with hatred and anger. "Izuku..." you put your hand on his shoulder. "I'm fine... but are you ok?" he looks at you. "Yes, I'm ok." you put a fake smile on your face.

You two walk to class and sit next to each other. Shortly after you two sit down, Bakugo walks into the room. Izuku stares him down and clutches his fist. Bakugo looks at him and simply laughs. 

Izuku goes to get up but you grab his arm. He looks at you. You shake your head telling him it's not worth it. He sighs and sits back down. 

The school day goes by quickly. Everyone starts to leave. You grab your backpack and you see Bakugo walking over to you. Izuku stands in front of you and glares at Bakugo. 

"Move it, nerd," Bakugo says. "I don't think so..." Izuku doesn't move an inch. "I just want to talk to Y/N." Bakugo keeps walking closer. "DON'T FUCKING MOVE ANY CLOSER!" Izuku screams out. 

You look around and notice you are the only ones in the classroom. You lightly pat Izuku's shoulder. You just want to leave. Izuku knows this and he grabs your hand. 

"We're leaving..." Izuku walks past Bakugo as he holds your hand tightly. "Wait a damn minute!" Bakugo yells out. "I SAID WE'RE LEAVING!" Izuku screams at Bakugo. "It's ok Izuku..." you whisper in his ear. 

You two leave the classroom and walk out of UA. Izuku looks even more upset than this morning. You bring his hand up to your face and lightly kiss the back of it. He looks at you and smiles a bit. You two walk back to the Leauge of Villians headquarters. 

"Welcome home you two!" Toga greets you and Izuku at the door. "Thank you Toga." you smile softly. "I need to speak to Shigaraki," Izuku says. "He's in his office," Dabi says. 

"Thank you." Izuku leaves the room and goes to Shigaraki's office. "What was that all about?" Toga asks. "I think Izuku is planning to kill someone..." you sound a bit worried. "What?! Who?! Who?! Who?!" Toga sounds excited. "Katsuki Bakugo..." you look at Toga.

You go to your room and lay down on the bed. You begin to think about when Bakugo kissed you. He didn't even care about how you felt at that moment. He only cared about himself. You curled up and began to cry. 

After about five minutes, Izuku walks in. He sees you crying and instantly runs over to you. He pulls you into a hug and holds you close. You continue crying as he gently rocks you back and forth. 

"I-I-I'm sorry Izuku!" you yell. "Shhhh. It's ok Y/N." he continues to rock you. "I didn't want him to kiss me! I couldn't stop him!" you continue to yell. "I know, it's ok." he gently pats your head. "I-I'm sorry Izuku..." you slowly stop crying and you start to calm down.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Deku?" he smiles softly. "Yes you did." you laugh a bit. "Don't worry your pretty little face," he says. "I'll try..." you say. "I will take care of this..." he says.