You Deserve This

"I... I belong to you... and only you..."

"That's my good girl," Izuku smirks and kisses you again. "Izuku!" you feel your face turn a bright red and you bury your face into his chest. "I told you, Call. Me. Deku." he grabs your chin and makes you look at him. "You're so embarrassing!" you yell out. 

"It's getting late, we should get some rest." he laughs a bit. "We do have school tomorrow." you smile a bit. "That's right." he pulls you close and lays down with you. "Will you be going?" you ask. "Yes, love. Now sleep." he kisses your forehead.

You slowly fall into a deep sleep. Izuku continues to hold you close. He plays with your hair. Soon he falls asleep. 

The next morning you wake up. You realize that Izuku is no longer in the room. You stand up and peek your head out of the room. You don't see him anywhere. 

You hear a male scream come from down the hall. You look scared and runs down the hallway looking for which room it came from. You hear another scream and you know which room it came from. You slowly open the door and walk into the room. 

When you walk into the room, you see Bakugo tied up. He has multiple open wounds all over his body that are bleeding badly. He looks up at you with tears in his eyes. You freeze not knowing what to do. You feel someone hug you from behind. 

"Hey, love..." Izuku whispers into your ear. "Deku... what's going on..." you ask. "Kacchan has to pay for what he did to you." he laughs a bit. "Really?" you slightly smile. "Well, of course, wanna help me?" he smirks. 

"No no. I'll leave you to it." you kiss his cheek. "I think I deserve more than that." he grabs your chin and makes you look at him then he kisses you roughly but yet lovingly. "God, you are a great kisser!" you are blushing softly. "Only for you love," he whispers into your ear. "Deku!" you laugh a bit as you blush more. 

"Now you need to go get ready for school." he pats your head. "Yes sir." you nod and go to leave the room. "I will be there in a bit," he says as he walks back over to Bakugo. "Alright." you look back at Bakugo and smirk. 

"This is what you deserve..." you laugh. 

You shut the door and walk back to your room. You start getting ready. You are smiling and you start humming. Bakugo is getting what he deserves. Not to mention, seeing Izuku like that made you get... excited. 

You see Izuku walk into the room. He takes off his shirt. You look at him and see his clothes are covered in Bakugo's blood. You walk over to him. 

"Your clothes..." you mumble. "It's fine. I didn't really like that outfit anyways." he smiles at you. "Still a shame though." you pick up the bloody shirt. "Honestly... I did something to him today that I have wanted to do for a while..." he smirks. 

You smile and wait for him to change. Once he's done, you put the bloody clothes under your bed. You and Izuku walk out of your room. You two walk outside and start heading to school. 

You hold Izuku's hand as you two walk. He smiles at you and you smile back. You two get to UA. You walk into the classroom and sit down next to each other. 

"Hey Deku!" Uraraka walks over to him. "Hey Uraraka." he smiles a bit. "Have you seen Bakugo?" she asks. "No, I haven't," he says. "That's a shame... it's not like him not to show up." she looks worried. 

"Maybe he's sick today," you say. "Your probably right." Uraraka smiles. "I hope Kacchan is okay." Izuku pretends to be concerned. "Me too!" Uraraka says. 

After a bit class starts. You seem to be happy throughout the whole day. Before you know it, it's time to go home. You get up and grab your stuff to leave. You and Izuku leave the classroom together and start to walk back to the headquarters. 

***Author's Note***

Hi everyone! I hope you are still enjoying the story! I just need to know if I have more male or female viewers. I want to do a lemon chapter but it's kinda hard. Anyways thank you for reading! 

~Kyoko~