Chapter19

Princeton POV

*next day 4:45 p.m.*

We were all at the dance studio all day. Today is the day the plan I made with Ale goes into place.

We were all dancing.

Ale: ow, Prince....this is the 5th time you stepped on my foot

Me: well maybe the dance shouldn't be close & romantic

Ale: ok.....who wants to switch places with me

Keisha: Salina can you give prince extra help after practice....

Sal: how will we get home

Keisha: I'll send a taxi......

Sal: ughhhh, fine

Ale & I smirked. Ale pulled me aside.

Ale: you got this......I know you freaky enough

Me: I don't know if that's good but I'll take it as a compliment!

Ale: boy, stop

Sal: ok...practice over

I said goodbye to everyone & watched them leave the parking lot. Then it was just Sal & I.

Sal: give me 5 mins.

I did as told then Sal stood up. She played  the song.

Sal: ok......

She came close to me. She grabbed my hands. I know the dance but it's apart of the plan. She placed one of my hands on her waist.

Sal: lets see

Next thing you know are bodies were moving with the music. Hitting each movement on point. I picked her up & wrapped her legs around me. So in the moment I kissed her. She didn't kiss me back. I smirked & moved yo her neck....the sweet spot for her.

I continued to kiss her. Then I heard her try to keep in her soft, sweet moans.

Then I moved to her lips. Knowing she'd cave. I know a lot about her kissing habits because we did a lot of kissing in our secret relationship.

She kissed back. Then she pulled away.

Sal: Prince please

Me: baby, I'm sorry*said while kissing her neck*

Sal: *moans a little* I forgive you, I been forgave you, but I don't wanna talk to you

Me: please

She pushed away from me

Sal: you're a good actor......cuz you know the dance......stepped all on Ale foot tho......she probably hurt because of yo acting

Me: well.....all for you pumpkin

Sal: I'm not a pumpkin

Me: you are to me

Sal: I don't take that as a compliment cause I'm sexier than a pumpkin

Me: got that right

Sal: *chuckles* muchacho deja ir

(A/N guess what that means yo self, hehe, how smart are ya! I ya guess right I'll give you a shout out, leave the answer In the comments!)

Maria POV

I was going on a quick jog. I knew a short cut to get back to the house so I took it. I was jogging down the ally then I heard a sound.

I turned around & saw nothing. I continued the jog. Then I was pushed to the wall out the blue! Wtf is going on?! I looked at who pushed me &......

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
CLIFFY! HOW YA FEEL, CAUSE I LEFT YALL TO DRY! LOL! BUT IT'S SHORT BUT I WANTED YALL TO READ IT! WTF, GOING TO HAPPEN WITH MARI!?!? WHAT ABOUT PRINCE & SAL THO?! I HOPE YALL ENJOYED LOVES! I MIGHT NOT UPDATE SO SOON...... I M GOING THROUGH SOME STRESS WITH MY FRIENDS.....THEY NEED TO GET THEY ISH TOGETHER!!!!
       ~SEE YA LOVES❤