Chapter36-Crazy Turn

Princeton's POV

Me: ughh, it's no food

I walked into the living room

Sal: & you butt holes used all the batteries

Prod: opps!

Mari: & I need some more hair product

Roc: here's the great idea. Let's all go to the store

Ray: Roc, that's stupid, how about we all go to the store

Roc: I know damn well I said that

I laughed.

Me: who all coming

Ale: I'm staying, Dali went somewhere I think because I haven't seen her all morning

Moni: I'll be in my room

We then left.

Monique POV

Yes! They're all gone! Now I can go on with my plan!

1. Kill Aleya 2. Kill Salina 3. Princey is mine!

I tip toed down to the kitchen. I put my gun in the top cabinet, a butcher knife in my long knee high socks, & a pocket knife in my back pocket. I put my hair in a pony tail. NOW, TIME TO START!

Me: Aleya, can you come here right quick please

She jogged in.

Ale: yea......

Me: can you help me with this dumb dishwasher

Ale: sure, it is a little tricky

She bent down to open it. I grabbed my pocket knife out of my back pocket & in one swift movement, put it to her neck.

Me: don't say a word b*tch

Ale: what the f*ck!

I warned her. With that being said, I stabbed her in her stomach & started throwing stuff at her. BOOM! CRASH! SLAM!

Dalina POV

Ughhh! I'm locked down here in the basement. I've been down here since 4:00 a.m. You know why? Monique! Yes, that b*tch!

*flashback*

I was going to the kitchen because I woke up to noise in there. Plus I had gotten hungry in my sleep. I saw Monique throw away some hair product & batteries. I stayed hidden. Of course no one was awake to see her. Then she went into the cabinets & fridge throwing away food. What is wrong with her, throwing away food. Nigga cray! That's when I spoke up because folks hungry around here!

Me: what in the freaking h*ll!

Moni: go away b*tch

Me: NO!! What the f*ck you doing with the food

Moni: B*tch, I told you to LEAVE!!!! You're interfering with my plans!

Next thing I know this crazy b*tch had a knife at my neck. She dragged me by my hair & into the basement. She locked the door & put the key in her bra

*flashback over*

So now I'm here. BOOM! CRASH! SLAM! What in the world?! Then I heard a familiar scream. Aleya's. OMG! Monique is probably tryna hurt her! I started looking around for a way to get out of here. I don't know how to pick a lock. Oh! The fire extinguisher! What if it makes a loud noise tho? Well, with all the noise upstairs, I doubt they'll hear it. Here goes nothing. I banged the fire extinguisher against the door knob until it broke off, opening the door. I ran up the stairs in a hurry & out the door. I grabbed the wireless house phone since my phone was in my room & I cant risk being caught. I hid in the hallway closet. I dialed 911.

911: 911, what is your emergency

Me: well, I was locked in the basement of my temporary home. I broke out because I heard screaming & things breaking. The person who locked me in the closet, name is Monique & I think she's hurting my friend

911: Monique Willson

Me: yea.....

911: we've been looking for her! I'm sending someone to your location! Don't do anything you would regret, she's crazy!

Me: okay *hangs up phone*

I knew the b*tch was off! I went around the corner where I could stay hidden but still have a view of the kitchen. Broken glass was everywhere!

I saw Ale with scratches & blood all over. She was trying with all the strength left in her to fight. But she was bruised so badly, she couldn't! She slumped to the floor in defeat.

Ale: why are you doing this?!

Moni: I want Prince to myself & your a hindrance

Ale: I don't want Prince like that anymore, we're just best friends

I saw Ale see me. She was about to say something, but I put my index finger over my mouth, telling her shush!

Moni: you're too close of a friend & you're taking my bff Roc, must I continue?!

Just then she grabbed a gun from one of the cabinets.

Me: STOP!!!!

Moni: b*tch, you got out?!

Me: obviously, now just put the gun down!

SLAM! The doors to the front slammed open revealing the cops.

Cop: put your hands where I can see them & put your gun down

Moni: I can't go down like this

Mb & the rest of the household walked in full of shock, because of what was going on.

Moni: YOU!!!! Dalina, if it wasn't for you, I would've gotten away with it! For that---BOOM!