Trouble at a wooden sphere***Chapter 6***

Cole soon had arrived as Samantha applied the finishing touches to my long black dress with a slit through my right leg.

"Please....I hate him..I'm sorry...but I despise him,I despise your kind,you brought nothing but misery to humans,and you very well know that Samantha." Samantha smiled "Your honesty is very kind my Ria...but once Cole see's you, hes unable to touch you....and he will know that." "What-I don't understand he will drink from me either way,I'm damned either way!Just take me away from here!I'd rather die!" "Don't say such horrid words!" She picked up some more makeup and dabbed it on Ria's face.Samantha lightened up "Wow..simply stunning." She stood away from me and spoke once more "Now for the finishing touches..." My wings had erupted out from my back and I nearly fell from their appearance as if she had opened them up, I looked evil,not normal but I had a sense of beauty that was enticing even for myself."Ria..." The door had been entirely open while I had been gazing at myself.Samantha neared me and whispered "You are a higher ranking above vampires you are a dark angel...the first one we've ever seen."

"Mother...she is a Clovis.." "Much better than that she can transform into a white angel as well...she is a princess..." Cole kept his eyes on me trailing over my black wings.Now they know my secret......I have to escape..I have to fly out of here...but there's one thing..I can't fly.

"Cole...you cannot touch the princess of the dark angels nor drink for them,remember that." Samantha left the room keeping Cole dazed away at my entire reflection.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" "I am illuminated by you.....I have..this connection with you,it's unbearable..." "And I care?" Cole smiled a sincere smile and for the first time he neared me causing me to jolt back in anger"Don't ever think for a second I would consider a vampire as a mate! I want nothing to do with you!I'd rather be dead than be with you!" He stood back away from me in anger and surprise "I'm rather surprised you are still fighting to be free when just a days ago I made you cry out in pain when my daggers pierced into your skin remember that?" Cole had clenched his fists "Well let's not forget and let me state the obvious, my 'mate' you are a vampire and I am a mere human being that is useless to your kind,admit it if I wasn't your mate you would have killed me with no pity not guilt because that's how sick you are!"

"Why did you have to be my mate out of all the sick things out there it had to be a vampire!I'd rather marry a cactus!" Cole gripped my throat in his hands "Don't make me do something I will regret." He said with teeth clenched. "Oh I didn't know vampires had feeling's to begin with sorry." He let go of me and bowed down and oddly enough I found it amusing.

"My dear princess!Am I not enough for you!Did mister stupid vampire make you angry because her poor orphan children will be starved to death!" "I dare you to touch them!If you hadn't noticed I'm a Clovis the strongest and can easily bring you down!" "But let's not forget your weakness my love." He said taunting me as his breath fanned over my face and placed a single finger on my cheek."You wouldn't dare kill me." "Don't be absurd I could toss you in a shark's tank for all I care and won't feel guilty at all." He laughed and turned towards the door "You wouldn't dare to kill your mate,because once you kill me that will be your own death wish" he said spinning me around."Ria Clovis....this is war." He uttered before leaving.