Silence is a virtue***Chapter 8***

There was no such things as happy endings.There is no such thing as meeting your new prince charming or being happy until eternity, there was nothing.When I thought about it more I was living in hell.I don't have a family,nor anyone who could support me I was completely alone.

Then I heard something that broke from my thoughts,a hauntingly yet beautiful melody.

A violin...

I was so enticed by the music I hadn't realized I was out of the room and appeared somewhere I hadn't recognized.I had appeared in a patio possibly in the backyard but I couldn't care because the beautiful man made my presence clear.  I was about to rant onto why he had stopped,the beautiful man was looking at me as he smiled, his dark raven hair made it clear that I wanted to move it to his side so I could see his eyes once more,he was like music.The beautiful man spoke but I hadn't realized I was staring at the person who I had already known.
Cole...

"Its true what they say about angels....they love their music." "I-" he held his violin in one hand and placed the playing instrument on the glass table,I was about to tell him to play some more when he reached for me."Can I?" I couldn't talk nor move his eyes were piercing my soul,it's as if I were in a trance.I didn't answer him back,his lips lightly brushed alongside mine once and I had already felt the undenying sensation of wanting more..I wanted to pull his face into mine and savor his sweet lips but it was too late."You....are like a chocolate cake waiting for me....noone can take a bite out of you...but me....I'm like a greedy child I don't deserve you..." He said as his lips found their way towards my neck.
Take a bite already....

I don't know what was happening to me,why did I need him so much,I hated myself deeply for it..but for some reason I couldn't pull away.If he had never found me....no.....I couldn't possibly have feeling for this stupid vampire.Don't pull away from him...

I did so...my angel grew angry...
You always do that!!!!!

I ran back to the room only to be stopped by Cole"Ria..." "Don't,save it for someone who cares.." "Don't tell me that kiss didn't mean a thing for you.." "Just because we're mates doesn't mean we should be with each other,if I wasn't your mate you would treat me like just an ordinary human and kill me huh!?Your an animal I can't...I just don't know why you still have me here! I'm miserable and you know it." "Roromia!!!!!!!" I heard a small male voice and almost immediately my heart thundered. "Zack..."

I turned to see a small little boy peer up at me followed by Tammy the human servent."Oh my god..." I ran to him hugging him and caressing his cheeks as if he were my only sunshine."Oh I missed you so much!Where's everyone else..." "There eating icecream they wanna see you too!Come on.." He pulled my hand with no hesitation I followed him to the kitchen, I forgot why I was so angry..my heart was too weakened by the sight of cute adorable kids to be angry.