Getting her back**Chapter 23**

Rimia woke up,her head lay against the comfortable black pillow.
She felt alone as she lay in the same room she had been from the beginning when Iodes had claimed her as infertile.
Maybe she had a dream all along,she looked the same,no bruises nor scratches,but it was quiet.
Her wings were still tainted black and she knew they would remain that way forever,she was no longer a pure angel.
She was a dark angel that killed and had been killed."Im glad you are awake."
She turned to the door she didnt realize had opened and Cole had mysteriously appeared next to her.
So many months had passed since she last saw him at the moment she had pictured this moment as something off from a romantic movie, though it had been entirely the opposite.
She threw him across the wall shattering the mirror that was in front of her.
"Rimia.."
He seemed unaffected by the drastic move she made but she stood over him otherwise.
She yanked his collar towards her. "Why...why would you..."
She shook her head and threw him back on the ground.
Cole stood up and grabbed her hands "It was a contract I made from the beginning...when I didnt get to know the real you Rimia...please forgive me.."
"I dont give a care about that stupid contract anymore!WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU!"
He let go of her clearly hurt at letting her down.
"It was hard....I've lost everything..but I gained much more I gained you...and after I killed that bastard..I gained power.."
"Power is only suitable to you...your not enough for me,your too weak."
"Rimia your a dark angel...but you were once a white one...I love you Rimia...and under these circumstances I will consider you as my one and only,you are everything to me...and for my weakeness I grant you your final wish..."
He continued "You are my weakeness."
"I dont believe in love Cole,there was once a day I felt it to be true but these emotions have made me different, me being here...I want to make all the bad people suffer...I want to lay on their bones and that would surpase anything I could ever love."
"You love destruction?"
Rimia nodded ,her hair moved to her side as she combed through its darkness with her fingers,"Then you must love me.."
"Do I?" She replied back hastily.
She moved far from him and her wings outstretched.She glanced at him for the last time as she swished out from the window.
But something gripped her leg and pulled her back inside.
She knew it had to be Cole of course.
"Rimia..."
She was caught by his grip as she stared at his hollow dark eyes.
"You're an idiot,stupid vampire!"
He gently stroked his lips into hers and she gasped not having felt them for a while.
"You....you think seducing me will help you accomplish something??"
She could feel his lips seeking her emotionally and passionately.
She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him more in,that's when she bit down on his lips and she smiled as she pushed him on the bed.
Cole didnt hesitate but he was shocked by her actions.
Her wings were pushed back into her back as she removed her dress and climbed on top of him "I'm gonna show you a lesson."
He smirked a little dazed but when he felt a sting on his chest he realized she had stabbed his chest with a wooden stake.
"Bye stupid vampire,that's payback."
He was dazed but Rimia knew it wouldn't kill him,she immediately left still her bare chest open as she placed her dress slowly back on.
She blew him a kiss and jumped out the window as her wings flew along with her,but soon those delighting wings had stopped their flight.
"What the h***?"
She heard a small laugh and Cole was was smirking below her.
"You...fu*\\!?#??#
She fell down as her wings retreated back into her backs' hollow bank.
She fell in Cole's arms and he tightened his arms.
"Let me go!!"
"Im not a weak stupid vampire anymore Rimia and your no longer innocent now,how about I teach you a lesson?"

Oooooo its getting steamy,i wonder what he means by teaching her a 'lesson' ;)))))))))))))))
Hehe find out in the next chapter and hit a like to know someone enjoys this!!!!!!!bye tankuuuu