2x12

Previously

Previously

"I'm so tired." This makes him chuckle a little. "I know to get some rest," he says as he brushes his fingers through her hair and smiles as he sees her eyes shut.

"Yeah." Addy then opened the door, and we all looked at her with knowing looks on our faces. Well, except for the sleeping girl in the back. We then pulled out of the driveway, never to see those people again.

Third Person P.O.V

...

The Border of Mexico

One Z grabs a drone and smashes it while two more tares into a man's torso at its feet. It then joins the rest of the group, crowding a door. One by one, they are then taken out. Once clear, the group runs out and makes a path for Doc and Addy, helping Murphy walk. They soon find themselves surrounded by Z's. A massive explosion takes out a bunch of them. 10k thought it was Lana until all of them looked up.

There were men on the wall shooting off rockets at the Z's. A hatch then opens, " Down here!" A man yelled. Warren looked hesitant to even trust him. "Hey, you wanna die?!" After everyone crawled into where the man was and Vaquez closed the hatch behind him, the room was lit up. The group was yet again held at gunpoint. Aiming at the man in the middle, Lana was ready to pull the trigger.

"In the name of La Reina de Los Muertos, Queen of the Zero's Cartel, I strongly suggest you lower your weapons. Lana then recognized this man. This was the same man that almost killed her and 10k for lying.

...

That was a test to see if Murphy was the real deal. They would have left them outside to die if they wanted to kill the group. These people were smart. They used Z's as an energy resource after talking to La Reina and dropping Murphy off in a lab. The remaining group found themselves being watched by the men. They had taken their weapons away... but why. Only to discover they would kill or shoot some Zs like some test.

Warren walks forward first and picks up a pair of brass knuckles and a knife. As soon as they started picking their weapons, the men above bet on them. "I better be worth some good money for this," Lana states, gripping the ax. The gate next to them buzzes, and a Z is released. "I got this." Addy walks up to it and stabs it like it's nothing. The gate buzzes again, but this time, the thousands of Zs reach at them through the bars. To make it harder, they then turned off the lights.

...

Everything happened so quickly, and then the lights turned back on. La Reina stands above and congratulates them on now becoming Zeros. They then take everyone to their separate rooms to get cleaned up. They sat Lana down in a chair and curled her hair into waves. Two women then gave her a smokey eye with a red lip while the other woman painted her nails black and gave her rings. They then gave her a change of clothes and made her meet with the rest of the group. Warren walks in with her new outfit. "Damn."

"Right? We look so shiny." 10k then walks in looking uncomfortable as all hell. "I feel weird."

"Y'all don't look that bad," Lana states, walking into the room. 10k couldn't stop staring at her. She looked even more beautiful with all the blood and mud cleaned off of her. (outfit above). The Zeros then came into the room and stuffed sacks over their heads.

 The Zeros then came into the room and stuffed sacks over their heads

Lana's P.O.V

As the sacks were lifted off our heads, a crowd was cheering for us. We look at the balcony across us as a woman with a red veil walks onto it. "Zeroes. Our Queen, La Reina de la Muerte, demands your attention!" The woman then pulls the veil from her face to reveal her appearance. Personally not my favorite style of makeup that she has on, but she is the Queen, so I ain't saying shit.

She then goes on and on about how Murphy is a miracle we delivered to her. But she did mention that we were going to be one of them. The guards handed us our weapons, but we needed to remember one thing. Apparently, Tommy can read my mind because he puts his hand on the guard's chest and gives him a look. The guard sighs and puts my grenade in his hand.

As the celebration continued, a woman danced in front of Murphy as I made my way next to Tommy and Doc, who were eating food. Looking to where Tommy is looking, I see a girl in sugar skull makeup making eyes at him. "I think she likes you."

"God, I hope not."

...

"I dunno, kid. Sometimes, the best women are the ones that terrify you." The girl snarls in our direction. "Damn straight," I say as I grab the side of Tommy's face bringing his lips to mine. Unsurprisingly, he drops his plate full of food and gets his hands to my waist, holding me tighter. The woman dancing for Murphy ends her dance, and I pull away from the kiss and start clapping for her. So what? That's a talent right there.

Everything seems slow as Vasquez puts a gun to the back of El Scorpions' head. But as soon as he pulled that trigger, Warren grabbed the gun from him, and he was in Zero's arms. "She saved the queen!"

"Yes. Warren. My savior. Hector." El Scorpion then claims that Vasquez can have information on the other assassins and that he can make him talk. Time goes by to see what the Queen has in store for us. Then, knowing there is no cure, try to find a way out. " What do we do, guys? We gotta get out of here. Like now."

"Yeah, well, I would know what to do if I knew what the hell was going on."

...

"Yeah, did Vasquez really try to kill that queen lady?"

Addy was about to talk to Warren when a familiar voice stopped her. "Mi Reina. My Queen."

"Doctor Kurian? What is it?"

"I have it. I have the vaccine. The zombie plague is over. I have the cure."

"Dime tell me. What have you done?"

"My Queen, I present to you your HIZ1 vaccine. This serum makes the zombie virus virtually impotent. Now a zombie bite will be like...nothing. Well, you may have to get a tetanus shot."

"And when you die?"

"You stay dead."

"How do you know this works?"

"I've been testing it."

"On humans?" The Queen then demanded a demonstration of how the vaccine works. So they pull out Vaquez from his torture. They pull his neck to the side, and I can see his will to live leaving his body. The needle gets closer and closer until.