Just my luck (Pins 'n Patches)

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
Smoking & cursing

Michael's POV:

Never in my life would I have assumed that I would be destroyed over some boy who doesn't pay much attention to me.

He honestly probably isn't even gay, he's been with so many chicks and word goes out pretty quickly around my school.

But you would assume he would try to talk to me considering I saved everybody from the squip a year ago. It doesn't matter though.

And it isn't like I can talk to Jeremy about this either, he's spending more time with Christine. And it's not like im mad, im proud of the dude. He finally got to be with the girl that he liked for years.

But it leaves me like how I am now. Sitting on my bean bag in the basement, smoking a joint, and playing video games. It's a way to not face my issues in life.

I sighed and eventually quit the game, it's more difficult to play with just one person anyway.

I leaned back in my bean bag and closed my eyes when I stopped smoking. At least my stress is temporally gone.

And what feels like only five minutes later, my alarm went off and I immediately sat up and looked around.

My phone was next to me on the ground so I turned the damned alarm off and looked at the time. Shit.

I raced upstairs, went into my room, changed and sprayed a shit ton of cologne on since I couldn't be bothered to take a shower. I then went to the bathroom to brush my hair, style it, brush my teeth, and to wash my face.

I grabbed my bag after that and left the house, getting into my PT Cruiser. I started it up and drove to school, listening to the best artist there is, his name being Bob Marley.

I was late as usual walking into the classroom, not that I exactly cared. I sat in the back after making some excuse of why I was late.

And how my is my luck going you may ask? Well, im sitting next to my freaking crush! Jake Dillinger.

I laid my head on the table, closing my eyes because of my head pounding and that im still pretty tired.

He looked at me, his face softening, probably feeling pity or something. It was a really cute look though, I could stare at his face forever.

"Hey, you need something?" He asked when they teacher gave us time to do whatever.

"I- er- what?" I could have died right there, I never get all tongue-tied like that.

"You've been looking at me for a while, Michael" my face heated up but it, thankfully, wasn't noticeable and he couldn't see it.

"Oh shit dude, sorry. I'm totally spacing out right now" Well, that wasn't completely a lie. But he knew my name which completely caught me off guard. I figured he would have forgotten by now or something.

"No problem, just checking to see if you're okay. " god he's so cute.

Jake was 6'1 just about, he had hazelnut brown hair, and these dark brown eyes, his pale skin, everything about him is so perfect. And I'm not bringing up the fact that we have a lot in common from what I know.