The Guy I'd Totally Be Into (Michael x Male!Reader)

Third Person POV

Saturday, October 28th.

It was a breezy but sort of warm day out. Y/N was very excited because today was when the fair would be open!! 12PM- 11PM.

He could go with his friends, that would be the easy thing, but his closest friend, BFF/N. Kept pestering about asking Y/N's crush, Michael Mell.

Michael was this cute, tall, funny, and Filipino guy. They both weren't the coolest of the bunch but they were close as hell. (Sorry but you're short in this haha. Michael is 6'4, you're 5'8, Jeremy is 6'0)

But back to now, 10 AM, Y/N and BFF/N are at Y/N's house, on his bed.

"I don't know what to do, BFF/N. I really wanna ask Michael, but that would make things weird, right? Michael is totally into Jere anyways, the back and forth flirting, they're practically inseparable. I hate this so much" Y/N groaned, dramatically flopping and lying down on his bed, making BFF/N laugh a little.

"Oh my God, calm down- there's such a clear solution to this, dumbass." They rolled their eyes. (You can use your friends pronouns ofc!)

"Oh yeah? And what would this 'clear solution' be then, asshole?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. If I'm such an ass-"

"Oh my God, no! Shut it and tell your friend the plannnnnnn!" Y/N whined, pulling on his friends shirt.

"Okay, okay! Emotional wreck-" BFF/N retorted, making Y/N stick his tongue out and he sat up. "Just ask him and Jeremy if they wanna go"

"Yeah but then it's their romantic-"

"Hush child, I'm not finished. As I was saying, invite them both and at.. 10ish, ask Michael if he wants to go on the Ferris wheel. Act all nervous at first to get closer. Once at the top, ask then. Flawless plan, right?!"

Y/N sat there quietly, thinking. ".. That's the issue!!! I'm a-"

"A pussy who's too scared to ask, I know."

"I was gonna say wimp but okay-" Y/N grumbled as BFF/N continued.

"Whatever, that's what I meant. But it's a perfect way to ask and to date him. Come on, you have toooo!!!!"

Y/N chuckled, sighing quietly. "It's a good plan, I'll give you that. But.. We'll see then I guess."

BFF/N squealed and got up and off the bed. "Okay!!! Now, we gotta get you in-"

"No cutesy outfits and you know I don't like makeup" because not all gay guys like makeup and being all feminine, don't make them out to all be like that, it's gross.

BFF/N nodded and started to go through Y/N's drawer, looking for an outfit. "I know, don't worry. I know you as well as you know you! We still gotta make you look good though! Make Michael find you irresistible."

Y/N smiled. "Thanks dude! You are better at picking outfits than I am honestly so-"

"Aww, thank you! But here, I have the most perfect outfit!"

Y/N nodded. "Fuck yes! That'll look great, you're really helping me to woo him." BFF/N gave a proud look, throwing the clothes at Y/N. (Say it's your favorite fall outfit)