The girl for me? (Brooke Lohst x Fem!Reader)

H/L hair length, H/C Hair color, E/C Eye color, Y/N your name

Third Person POV

Brooke Lohst is one of the most popular girls in all of high school. Though, for the most part, she's a follower of Chloe.

Chloe may seem all friendly and cute, but she is a bitch. She uses Brooke and Jenna like they're below her and she completely manipulates them. 

Brooke always just does as she's told, afraid to get on Chloe's bad side even though she has so many opinions and interests that she would LOVE to talk about. 

That's when Y/N moved from her old home and came to Middlesbrough high school.

She was automatically getting attention from all the guys. Her H/L H/C and her beautiful E/C caught everybody's attention. She's gorgeous and had an explosive personality.

First Person POV

During lunch, I was sitting at a random, talking to the people that you've already met from your classes.

That's when Chloe, Jenna, and Brooke came over. I looked over at them and gave a polite smile. "Hello, can I help you"

There was giggling between Jenna and Brooke which was confusing you a bit That's when the leader, Chloe, spoke up.

"Did you- oh honey, we don't need /your/ help, but you can definitely need ours. See, we wanna help you and show you the school. We know everything and since you're already such a big hit, we want you with us."

I wasn't sure about this, I wasn't a leader or anything but I definitely weren't a follower either. But if these girls could help you get used to this new school, why not? What's the worst that could happen? "Oh uhm- why not I guess. Don't do anything funny though, I won't deal with that crap."

Chloe put her hands up like she was defeated. "Nope. Don't worry, no funny games here. Just wanting to help the new student. No need to get all defensive."

I gave her a look before sighing. "Okay, fine. You can show me around the school so I know where to go easier. It doesn't mean I'll join your group though." This made Chloe roll her eyes but she still nodded.

A week later

It's been a week now since I've joined the popular girls. I sat at their table, walked with them, I even went to Chloe's house.

It's a Saturday now and im waiting for Brooke to pick me up. We all were going to the mall at 2 PM. It's currently only 11 AM but Brooke and I have been getting along really well.

She wanted to do my homework and pick out clothes for me to wear, we are the same size so it doesn't exactly matter to me.

She soon came over and I hopped into her car, talking with her for a little bit before we put on some music. We both were singing loudly and enjoying time together. Brooke has a really good voice and so do I, our voices fit perfectly with each others.

We soon arrived at her house which was.. Way bigger than mine was.

We walked inside and went inside her room, talking for ages. Our favorite colors, what to wear, things that make us happy, everything.

She's such an interesting person, how did I never know this?? Well, Chloe has always talked over her and never let her give any opinions. Chloe was really starting to show her bitchy ways..