The girl for me? (Part Two)

First Person POV

Brooke and I left, grabbed Jenna, and drove to the mall. It was such an amazing car ride. Everybody was laughing and getting along, gossiping, singing, and nobody was being yelled at.

We all blocked Chloe because none of us wanted to hear her bitch and whine.

Brooke got into the mall parking lot and parked the car in a spot that wasn't too much of a walking distance.

We walked in the mall, went into stores and bought a bunch of things, took photos, and overall had an amazing time.

Especially me and Brooke. God, she was honestly adorable and had an amazing personality.

After an hour or two of walking around, we went and got some pretzels and boba. We sat down and relaxed for a bit.

After literally five or six minutes, the devil herself came stomping towards us. Chloe looked ANGRY. Even I was a bit intimidated, not that I would show it.

She didn't even look at me, she glared at Brooke. "How fucking dare you?! Leaving and ignoring my texts and calls?? Who the fuck do you think you are?!" She kept yelling, making a scene.

I couldn't handle it. I stood up and got between Brooke and Chloe. "Get the fuck away you bitch. Nobody wants you here, nobody cares enough because we don't want to be nagged around. We're happy right now and if you ruin today, I will make life miserable with you. "

"Sweetie, you can't do shit. I'm like.. The Beyonce of high school." She smirked, putting her hand on her hip like she was all that.

"Okay, SwEeTiE, listen up. Without your group, nobody will care. We can record you acting all crazy and say shit about you. Then you'll be a nobody. I usually don't like acting like this but I don't let people walk over me like you try to do." I shot back.

"You know what?! Fuck you, I'll get shit on you and you- URGH! You're an asshole who'll regret meeting me"

"Oh trust me, I already d-" I was interrupted. You would figure it was by Chloe, but no. A softer voice spoke up, it was Brooke. She went by my side and took my hand.

"It's over Chloe, please just leave. We don't want drama and we will be your friend.. Please just be a little nicer? That's why we left, we didn't wanna be made fun of and talked over all the time."

Chloe's face didn't soften, figured. "Fuck. You. I'm going to my house and ruin you all!!" She stormed off after that but we tried to laugh it off.

"You know.. I'm proud of you B! That was so cool with you standing up for us all!!" She smiled and giggled, we continued eating before walking again.

🤪Another Timeskip🤪

It has now been a month since the incident at the mall. Chloe left the school, her rich parents probably let their poor wittle baby move to another school to rule over.

That doesn't matter though. It's now a Friday and im planning on asking Brooke to go to prom and to be my girlfriend.

And, of course, I had to be dramatic and extra about it! What else do you expect of me? (Sorry if you aren't like this ahah)

At our last period, we had different classes. I got permission to leave mine with Jenna. I got my poster, flowers, and Brooke's favorite chocolates.

Jenna was going to record all of it for me because she's an amazing friend!! I also paid her fifteen dollars to do so though..

We went to Brooke's class and I apologized for interrupting but got straight to the point, looking lovingly at Brooke.

"Brooke. Ever since I've moved to this school, we've been amazing friends. I love it so so much too! But now, I want to ask if you'd like to be my girlfriend and-" I pulled out the prom poster, having the box of chocolates on the ground with the flowers on top of them.

She gasped quietly, having the biggest smile on her now blushing face. It brought out her freckles and it was too cute for me.

She got up and ran over, hugging me tightly when the poster wasn't in the way. We both giggled and I let the poster drop, hugging her tightly.

"Of course I want to be your girlfriend. And yes!! Yes, I'll go to prom with you!! Oh my goodness-" her eyes were a but watery but she hid her face as we hugged.

It was so extra and I couldn't be more proud of myself and her.

After we moved away from the hug, I gave her the chocolates and flowers, kissing her cheek. It was the best day ever.

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you for reading!! I hoped you like this story and it would be great if you could recommend a plot and (up to you) a ship to do it with.