We're Going to Save Him

Yeah, sorry for not posting for a few months. School has been weird, and I've been playing a lot of new games lately (Like Danganronpa 2, which I might post a fanfic about. Who knows?). But anyway, enjoy. 

Monday - February Sixth - Akira pov

That morning, when I awoke, I noticed that Akechi was already awake.

"Well, just how long were you staring at your boyfriend's lovely face while he slept~?" I cooed.

"Huh?" He must not have noticed I had woken up before I spoke, "Oh. Probably a couple hours."

I felt my soft smile turn into a concerned frown, "If you had a nightmare, you could have woken me up, and I could have gotten you some melatonin."

"No, it's not that."

"Then why were you awake for so long?"

"I had a strange dream. Except I was actually awake," Goro paused to sit up, I followed suit, "I wasn't in my own body though, I was in Katsumi's."

"What? How is that even possible?"

"I don't know, but whatever has happened to him to grant him a palace, it could be something that has been brought on by multiple people."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because his bedroom walls are just completely covered in threats and words that could kill. I noticed two distinct penmanship styles, neither of them being Katsumi's. But I just don't know why he keeps them up, because some of those words are disastrous." Akechi looked worried.

I turned his head, so I could stare directly into his wine-red eyes, "We're going to figure out what happened to him, and we're going to steal his heart." My voice was stern yet caring. I wanted to let Goro know I meant what I said.

Goro gave me a small but confident smile and nodded, "We're going to go back into the palace today, right?"

"Of course."