Dream

That night I had a strange dream. I was at a park near where I used to live when I was younger, but I was with someone. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell that something wasn't right about his demeanor.

We were walking along a path, and as we walked, he progressively got more and more nervous and afraid. As he was getting more anxious, I noticed a huge, ominous building looming before us.

When we reached the main door to the building, I came to realize it was a prison. But I also noticed the person I was with calmed down entirely. His stance shifted from anxious to confident so fast.

He then finally started moving his gaze towards me, his face was blank. He then silently walked to the door of the prison, and his clothes quickly changed from casual clothes to ragged prison garb as he walked through the door.

I then heard a familiar-sounding voice, "You know where to find me, Goro."

I jumped awake with a start. I looked over to Akira and Morgana, both were still asleep. My phone read 2:27 A.M. My palms were sweaty, and my breathing heavy. I grabbed my phone and jacket and went for a walk.

I just wandered around aimlessly throughout Tokyo, trying to wrap my head around what my dream could've meant. But that voice... it sounded so eerily familiar, yet I couldn't quite figure out who it belonged to.

After what seemed like hours of walking, I ended up in Inokashira Park. I looked down at my phone, it read 5:16 A.M.

I was tired and just wanted to sleep, so I laid down under a nearby tree. It was cold, but I was too exhausted to try to get myself to move. Darkness enveloped me with a soothing embrace, and I had fallen into a dreamless slumber.