Heartbreak and Goodbyes

"But what can you do?" Silverstream questioned. "It's not like you can give us a magical herb that will bring us back to life!"

Her family stared sadly at her, then Willowbreeze spoke; "No, dearest, even StarClan can't do that."

"Then what will you do? You got my hopes up for no reason only to have my heart broken again!" The silver tabby queen wailed.

Willowkit and Minnowkit padded up to their sister and licked her head in a comforting way. "Don't worry Silverstream," Minnowkit mewed, "We have a plan."

Willowbreeze came to stand next to her daughters. "When we saw what had happened to you we begged StarClan to let you and your kits live."

"They refused." Willowkit said sadly.

"But they gave us a choice," Her mother continued. "If we gave our souls for yours then you would live, but we would fade..."

It took Silverstream a second to realise what they were talking about. "No! You can't do that! It's not fair!"

Minnowkit pressed against her older sister, "It's our choice Silverstream! We want this, we love you!"

Silverstream took a shuddering breath and then slowly nodded. "What do we have to do?"

Willowbreeze glanced at her two youngest kits, "Could we have a moment alone?" She asked. The two kits nodded and walked several fox lengths away.

Willowbreeze took a deep breath, "Silverstream, what we are about to do means I will never see you or Crookedstar again."

Silverstream nodded forlornly. "I want you to remember that I will always love you, please tell Crookedstar I love him too, I will never forget him."

The silver queen nodded and sighed, "Is there another way to this? Do you have to go?"

Willowbreeze shook her head, "I think you know the answer dearest."

She turned and gestured for her two kits come. "Wait," Silverstream said "You are about to save the life of me and my kits. The least I can do is give you the honor of naming them!"

Her family gazed at her, then nodded. "Come, they can't see as while we are spirits." They all took a deep breath and stepped into the pool of water.

A thick mist surrounded them and suddenly they found themselves at Sunningrocks.

Silverstream gulped as she saw her limp body spread out on the rocks. Graystripe was by her side wailing in grief, his mate and kits gone in the same moment.

The silver tabby queen resisted the temptation to rush to his side and bury her face in his neck fur.

Together they padded towards her body as spirits. Willowbreeze gazed at the dark gray tom. "This kit shall be called Stormkit, as you must always stick together as a family, even in the fiercest storm."

Another chapter out!! I think this might have one or two more chapters! Should Featherkit keep her name or have another name? You guys help me decide!