Shot 12

"Namaste Gayathri ji... please come in" welcomed Kalyani with a warm smile on her face and Gayathri greeted her back walking into the living room of the mansion.

Gauri rushed to her daadi to give an affectionate hug while Shivaay and Rudra smiled at the elderly woman in greeting.

"Kaisi hai meri bachi(how are you my dearie)" asked Gayathri kissing her grand-daughter's forehead.

"Thik huun daadi (I am fine daadi)" replied Gauri.

"Hope she isn't troubling you Kalyani ji... bachi hai.. galati hui to maaf kar di jiye...(She is a child... please forgive her in case she faults)... the thing is that she never left home before and I had to see her once... dil baichain tha mera...please don't mind me coming un informed" said Gayathri.

"Aree... nahi Gayathri ji... you can come whenever you want to see your grand-daughter... no need of any formalities..." assured Kalyani "To my utter disappointment ...Gauri never gave me any bahu vala compliants... she hardly does anything wrong... I am just waiting for the chance she makes a mistake...so that I can trouble her" she quipped and the rest chuckled.

"Ye lijiye Bareilly ke laddoo aap sab ke liye... aur damadji ko sweet pasand nahi hai na..(these are Bareilly laddoos...for you... Omkara doesn't like sweets)...so I have made kurmure for him" said Gayathri handing over the delicacies.

"Vaise... where is he? In office?"

"Sorry Gayathri ji... Omkara went to Berlin early this morning... he has an important deal... so he couldn't stay back.. don't mind"

"No.. no.. he is a hardworking man... I know... he would have gone only if it was important... I thought of asking him something.. so..."

Kalyani looked at Shivaay for a moment who gave a questioning look "You can ask us anything daadi ji" he asked her.

"Nothing... I wanted to take Gauri with me to Bareilly for a week or two... vo kya hai na... it is her cousin's engagement Kalyani ji... can I"

"Of course you can...I will inform Omkara once he comes" said Kalyani smiling while Gauri frowned.

Two weeks? And she won't see her husband till then? Oh God...that is too long.

"Uhh... daadi" whispered Gauri making her look to her.

"Do we have to leave now?... I mean... Omkaraji will come back merely two days later... I will inform him and come" she requested in a low tone fearing her daadi's anger.

"I am sure he won't mind Bhabhi" said Rudra who strained his ears to hear his sister in law's bare whispers "You can leave by the morrow... I will inform him.. hai na daadi" he said innocently looking at Kalyani who held back a smile.

"Yeah... we will inform him Gauri... you cannot make Gayathri ji wait for you... it is wrong" said Kalyani supporting her youngest grandson and Gauri turned to Shivaay with a pleading look.

Shivaay having the soft heart for her came to her side "Umm.. daadi ji... Om will come back in two days... let her see him and go"

"Kyun dekhna hai? (Why do you want to see him?)... O has not gone to get a plastic surgery done... he will look the same Bhabhi... really" said Rudra not taking a back step.

"Rudy.." scolded Shivaay.

"Kyaa Rudy kar raha hai tu... thik hi to bol raha hai (Why are you scolding him... he is right" said Kalyani and turned to Gauri.

"Gauri... you tell me.. why do you want to wait for him... then we will give it a thought" she said and Rudra wiggled eyebrows at his Bhabhi grinning widely.