Shot 3

The moment they reached their mansion, Kalyani Singh Oberoi gave each of her grandsons a much needed whack and a lecture on family's name, decorum before she glared down at them.

When the trio sat on the couch before her like three little ducks from Uncle scrooge, hands folded on their chest, mouth drawn into a pout, giving her their most innocent look, her heart couldn't hold more grudge and she laughed... making them grin joining her happiness.

"Khotiyoo... kya tha vo (what was that idiots) ... couldn't you tell me more clearly or warn me prior? ... I almost had a heart attack when your friend... that Anika hugged Shivaay crying... Good that all this ended well but what if they cancelled the proposal altogether?... All that drama you did would have landed us up in a soup if they doubted the entire family and my upbringing... Shivaay... in dono shaitanoon ke saath tu bhi mila hua hai? (you too joined these fellows?)"

"Daadi... I had no idea what they were planning... I was as shocked as you when that girl kept wailing that I was her lover" Shivaay exclaimed and turned to his brother with a glare "You could have at least warned me"

"Aree bhaiyya... samjha karoo na...time nahi tha aur kuch deer aur late hua to O ke Dulhan aap ke biwi ban jati... to usse 'bae' ki jagah 'Bhabhi' bulana padta iskoo... (Dear brother.... You need to understand O's fear here... we didn't have much time and if things went south instead of being his bride she would have become his sister in law)... we did not pre-plan this either" explained Rudra and Omkara made a puking face at the word bhabhi.

"This is all your fault daadi... had you shown me the picture of Gauri when I begged you to... all this drama wouldn't have happened" Rudra said accusingly.

"Great... it is my fault now... who asked you to get into fights every other day... I wanted to punish...."

"Daadi... stop... we are getting deviated... the main point here is my brother is apparently in love" said Shivaay nudging Omkara who smiled in return.

"Right... ab batao... seedha... what did you like in her... Rudy did say about how you guys met but I want to listen from your mouth" said daadi smiling settling beside the trio.

"I don't know daadi... I ...uhh... didn't think things would turn this way. She is brave and kind... fierce and beautiful... I was just curious... you know... to get to see her again...talk to her and may be know her more but the moment I realized she might not be mine... I just couldn't take that..." he said looking away "No... not even for my brother".

"Hai...mein marjawaan... Jealous are you?" said Kalyani with a smile and the brothers sniggered.

"Whatever it was... I only felt better when she nodded a yes to marry me daadi... and that is what matters for now... I am not letting her go anywhere"

"I thought Rudra was the possessive one... I didn't expect it from you Om..." said Shivaay surprised at his brother's determined tone.

"Okay...everything is at the right place now... but why were you so eager to get back home?" asked Rudra confusedly.

"Yeah right... you were even avoiding Gauri during the dinner" said Shivaay.

"Ummm... I ..uhh...I might have..." said Omkara still contemplating whether or not to confess.

"You might have?...what?" they chorused and he sighed.

"I kissed her" said Omkara earning a gasp from them.

Daadi gave him a playful slap while he grinned shamelessly... his brothers still gaping at him.

"Om... itna besharam kab se ban gaya hai tu... (when did you become shameless) you met her today and kissed her?"