Shot 15

"Billu ji... why did you call me all of a sudden?" asked Anika as she barged in un-announced into Shivaay's cabin at Oberoi Industries.

Shivaay who was talking to his secretary gave her a look of reproach, gesturing his secretary to leave before giving Anika his complete attention.

"Anika... I have a reputation to maintain here... I asked you not to call me that.. at least not in front of my staff" he said in irritation.

"What should I not call you??..... Billu?" She asked knowingly with a twinkle in her eyes and he sighed giving up.

"Why do I even ask things of you... specially when it comes to irritating me... you won't leave a chance... will you?" he said and she smiled going to him and kissing his cheek.

"Does this irritate you too billu jiiii?" she asked and he shook his head with a smile kissing her back.

"Okay... before I forget the main point... let me tell you that Om agreed to go to Bareilly" he informed and she sighed relieved.

"Thank God some improvement... I thought Om almost gave up... Gauri was very wrong this time Shivaay... even I would have given her a good scolding if she met me... I mean why wouldn't she answer even my calls? Rudra is still angry" she said.

"Yes... so, daadi asked me to go with Om... if Rudra goes, he might say something in anger hurting Gauri or worsen the matter" he said and she nodded.

"Is this it?? You are going to Bareilly so you called me to inform me.... You are going to miss me right??" she asked pouting and he rolled his eyes.

"It is just for a week Anika"

"So? You won't miss me? Then why did you call me??... ye info to phone pe bhi de sakte the (this could be told on phone)"

"I wanted your help" he said and she looked at him in question.

"Rudra and you are good at all these tips and tricks which might help Om and Gauri... you know... I don't have any idea of all this... Rudra cannot come as I need someone here with daadi in case of emergencies... She complained of knee pain last week and the doctor advised rest.... So, can you come?"

"Ohhh.... But I have to submit my project Shivaay. I cannot come" she said in apologetic tone.

"Hmm...Okay... but I will call you if I need help. Like normal people keep your phone with you... not inside the car or outside your room" he said and she smirked.

"Why can't you agree that you can't stop talking to me so, you keep finding reasons to call me... wherever you go"

"Because I don't lie"

"How un-romantic" said Anika making a face... "That is why you like Gauri.... Hai na...? Like spirit animal... she is like your spirit sister" she said with distaste "But remember I am not so patient like your brother okay... you better change to a romantic billu ji soon"

"Okay madam... anything else? If not, you can go back to college"

"Kaise boyfriend hai aap... I left college to come to you... it is your responsibility to drop me back... I thought you are a gentleman"

"Why?? You have your car right?"

"Yeah... I also have a driver and I sent him back... now you have to drop me"

"I have work Anika... I will have to wind up a few things before we start tomorrow morning" he said

"Fine... I will give you company" she said grinning and he shook his head in a no.

"No... ask your driver to come.... You are a distraction..."

"Achaa... what distraction?" she asked in a sultry tone as she hugged him.