15

•Brooklyn's POV•

I woke up sweating and crying... AGAIN!
"What's wrong?" Hayes asked worried
"I just had a nightmare again" I said calming down
"You want to talk about it?" Hayes asked
"Yeah, okay so remember that night my parents died?" I asked
"Yeah" Hayes squeezed my hand
"Well I had a dream about that night but you said you had to leave to get something and you got hit and died then I came here and we was at Magcon and Taylor and Matt got shot and died and eventually you guys all died and the ones that didn't die was depressed and never talked to me again" I cried (A/N Okay so I had a dream like this but my parents didn't die)
"Aw princess I promise that will never happen okay?" Hayes looked like he was gonna cry and I put my head in his chest and cried harder and louder and then Jack & Jack ran in the room and soon everybody was in there.
"What happened?" Everyone asked worried
"I just had a nightmare about my parents dying and then some of you guys died including Hayes and the ones that didn't die were depressed and didn't talk to me" I cried more
"That will never happen we promise" they all said and pulled us into a group hug.
"Who wants to go to the beach for awhile" Shawn asked
"It's night time we can't" I said confused
"It's 5:30am and there won't be any fans out there" he said back
"Okay I want to go but let me get my bikini on" I said and went into with my bikini. it was torques with ruffles. I put in my belly button piecing I got when I first turned 15.
"Wow I didn't know you had a belly piecing..." Taylor trailed off staring at me in fact all the boys were starring at me.
"Zayummm dat ass tho" Carter yelled and I just laughed.
Hayes looked like he was getting jealous because his knuckles were white because his hands were in fists and he was clenching his jaw. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.
"Babe don't be jealous although it's cute" I whispered Into his ear then smirked and he returned the smirk.
"Sorry guys you are too young to be fucking.. I know that's what you was whispering about" Nash smirked
"Shut up Nash no we wasn't" I said
"Yeah Nash.. shut up" Aaron mimicked trying to sound like me.
I just stormed out of the room and the guys followed with the stuff we needed such as towels and extra clothes. Hayes handed me one of his shirts to put on because all I had on was a bikini. I put it on and it went to my thighs. When we arrived at the beach it was getting a little lighter. We goofed around then me and Hayes took a picture and posted it on Instagram. Guess what there was more hate. Even though they said don't worry about it I still got upset. I could fell tears going down my face and Hayes noticed.
"What's wrong" Hayes asked
"I got some water I'm my eyes that's all" I lied
"You're lying. What's up?"
"I know you guys told me not to look at the hate or whatever but it's still there and that's all I see... 'Youre ugly' 'she's fat' 'drink bleach&kill yourself' I still see it and it makes me upset"
"Aw baby girl, you know you are non of those things. They are just jealous I have the most beautiful girl in the world." And they are jealous they you have me because I will never date anyone of them. because I love you Brooklyn"
I started crying a little because he was too cute.
"What's wrong?" Hayes asked
"Nothing you're just too cute" I said
"I love you Brooklyn Lynn Johnson"
"I love you to Hayes Benjamin Grier"
Then it started getting lighter outside so we left and we changed.
I wore:

Blue skirt,

Black crop-top,

And black flats.

Then I loosely curled the ends of my hair and put on a blue beanie.
"Bring extra clothes okay." Hayes said
"Yeah" I said confused
I brought red crop top and a black hoodie that said 'New York' some skinny jeans and combat boots and a SnapBack that said 'Brooklyn'. After that we got in the car and started driving. When we stopped driving we was at...

Cliffhanger sorry love you guys xx 😘❤️