3

•Hayes' POV•

I woke up got in the shower and brushed my teeth. When I got out of the shower I went to my closet I got out a white vans tee-shirt and some black skinny jeans (skinny jeans for boys obviously)
And some white vans. I grabbed my phone off the charger and left my room. When I got downstairs I went In to the kitchen and got some fruity pebbles and sat down and ate.
After I was done eating I grabbed my bag and went outside. I decided to walk, it took about 10 minutes I wouldn't really be late because I was going early. As I was leaving I saw Brooklyn leaving to.

•Brooklyn's POV•

I woke up to my alarm clock again. I was fully awake so I got up and went into the washroom to take a shower. When I got done in the shower I got out and walked to my closet. I picked out a red crop top and black high wasted shorts and my black vans. I went downstairs and ate cinnamon toast crunch. As I ate my cereal I watched Family Guy. When I got down I went up stairs and went into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth. After that I curled my hair. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs grabbed my bag and left.
"Finally" I said as I went inside the school.
I am early like always but this time it was only the teachers and me, Until I see Haley and her friends walk up.
{{"Aw look I broke the wittle slutty pigs wrist" she said in a baby voice but laughed afterwords.
"What the hell did I do now?" I said with a little confidence.}}
Their faces were shocked then it went to a death stare. She started to walk up to me and that's when all my confidence drained. I stepped back and turned around to run but she pulled my hair and I fell. Haley, Zoe, and Megan started beating me up and then Haley asked someone if they wanted to help and he said sure. The voice sounded really familiar... It was Hayes... After they kicked me and punched me a few more times it a started to get fuzzy and then the dark closed in on me. When I woke up I was in the nurses office..
{{"What happened?" I asked
"Well a very nice young man named Hayes, Hayes Grier came in here and said you just blacked out and fell so he brought you in here." Mis.Jackson explained. (Mis.Jackson is the nurse.)}}
How the hell? He was beating me up too. Ugh I hate Hayes. After 3 period Hayes and Haley and their little "squad" started walking up to me so I ran to my locker and grabbed my stuff and just skipped and went home. At home finally! I thought to myself. I changed into short shorts and a tank top pjs. As I was going downstairs my sister was leaving with a suitcase.
{{"Where are you going?" I questioned
"I have a business trip and it's in Jakes town so I will be staying there for a bit and why are you home?" She said/asked
(Jake is Caitlin's boyfriend)
I felt sick so I came home. I stated
"Whatever I'll be back in 2week love you bye and I left 200 dollars in you room along with 3 credit cards one has $50 on it and the other two have $100 on it. Bye love you be safe" she said walking out the door.
"Great now I'm home alone" I wined}}
My parents left for a business trip 3 days ago so I'm home alone.
I went up stares and took a shower then got out dressed in some leggings and a hoodie and left for the mall. I bought a new penny board, it was black with white wheels. I walked back because I didn't really know how to ride it. When I got how I changed into so pj shorts and tank-top. I heard a knock on the door I opened it slowly and it was Nash so I opened it all the way.
{{"Hey?" I said but it sounded like question
"Hey Brooklyn how are you doing?" Nash asked.
"Good"
"Can I come in?"
"Sure make your self at home. Want an Arizona?
"Yeah"
"Here's your Arizona."
"Thanks"
"So do you need something?"
" No, I just wanted to hang"}}
We watched tv then he playfully punched my arm because we were messing around
{{ "owe" I wined
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't know that would hurt" Nash said with a sad face
"It's okay you didn't hurt me"}}
He then realized I had bruises on my arms and legs.
{{ "What the hell happened to your arms and legs?" He asked worried
" I fell" I lied
"It wouldn't be that bad if you just"
"Chill out Nash I slipped and fell at.. the mall in the washroom."
"No you didn't Brooklyn. Tell me the truth"
"Fine I got beat up"
"When? Where? Why? By Who?
"Today at school. I don't know why and by so people"
"That's why you skipped.. And tell me who!
"People"
"By who Brooklyn"
"PEOPLE!!"
"Brooklyn please tell me"
"These girls but I'm not telling you their names. Can you leave now? I'm going to bed."
"Not until you tell me who these girls are that did this to you"
"Nash, if you don't leave I-" i said but got cut off by someone walking in.
"Fine I'll leave but I'll be here tomorrow and were gonna go somewhere okay?
"Okay bye"}}
Nash left and went home and I watched him walk into his house. But when I turned around and started to go up stairs I saw Hayes.
{{ "Can you leave I'm going to bed?" I said
"I leave when I want to leave. And who the hell gave you the right to tell me what to do?"
"I don't k-know I'm s-sorry" i stuttered}}
Then Hayes left. I lied down and drifted to sleep.
***********************
Sorry about last chapter it switched "POV" (point of view) a lot. Next chapter will be Nash's POV. Okay?.. Sorry you have to wait all week for a new chapter it because of school. And I will start uploading like 2 chapters at a time okay..
Bye love you my cinnamon apples🍎😂 xx😘