1

•Brooklyn's POV•

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
It was 5:30am like every school morning. I got up and turned it off and went to my desk to get my clothes I set out the night before. I went in to the washroom after I got my clothes and took a shower. I got out and dried off and put on my clothes. A white oversized sweat shirt with "I woke up like dis" written in black in the front of it, same black leggings, and some black combat boots. I did my normal everyday makeup which was a little bit of eyeliner, some mascara, some consoler, and some lip gloss. I straightened my hair and put some Be My Baby perfume on by Justin Bieber. I walked out and grabbed my bag, phone, and some lunch money my mom left me on the table. I walked out and started to walk to school since I didn't live far. When I got there it was pretty much empty since I got there early so I could avoid Hayes, Tyler, and Jordan which was his friends and his girlfriend Haley and her friends Zoe and Megan. they all bullied me. As I was walking towards my first period class when someone pulled me into the old music room it was Haley aka Hayes's bitchy girlfriend. When I was fully in and the door was shut Haley punched me causing me to fall and then they all started kicking me except for Hayes he just stood there and watched it all happen. Then when they was about to leave Zoe came up to me and through her cherry slushy in me and it got in my eyes.

"Ouch it stings" I cried.

Then they all laughed and left except for Hayes.

"I'll be right there I need to to something" he yelled to his group of friends and they said okay.

He started walking towards me slowly. I got up and walked/ran over by the other walk crying still.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said quietly
"How do I know you're not lying and just going to hit me again?" I asked
"Because I-" then he got cut of by Haley walking into the room. She walked over to me and slapped me causing me to fall again, then she kicked me in the stomach making me cough up blood and gasping for air. Haley laughed and was pulling Hayes who looked like he was going to cry out of the room.

•Hayes POV•

"Because I- and got cut off from Haley walking I the room. She started to walk up to Brooklyn. Haley slapped Brooklyn and Brooklyn fell then Haley kicked her in the stomach causing her to cough up blood and gasp for air. After Haley did that she pulling me out of the room while she was laughing at Brooklyn. I was fighting my tears back when I seen her coughing up blood because we was best friends and I actually still loved her. I let my popularity get in the way of my friendship. This needs to stop, NOW!!
"What's wrong babe?" Haley said. Snapping me out of my thoughts
*
*
*
Hey guys sorry if this is a short chapter. but I promise they will get better and longer. Comment what you though about my first chapter and like this. Thanks
Xx:*