13

•Brooklyn's POV•

I woke up and my arm hurt like a bitch. Then I remembered I beat up Haley. I got up and took a shower then put on my black leggings and red Magcon hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun then applied a little makeup. I walked out and woke Hayes up and he got ready. After that we went down for breakfast and the boys was down there. We made small talk and joked around until Bart said we had to leave for the show.
Final we was at the building and we walked inside. There were a few fans and we took pictures and signed some stuff. Then more people started to come so we went back stage because we had 5 minutes till we went on stage.
"Okay guys time to go up" Bart said
"Okay" we all said then Someone started calling us up.
"Aaron
Jacob
Shawn
Carter
Jack J
Jack G
Taylor
Nash"
"Okay when they call us up we stay until Hayes goes and we go up together okay?" Matt said
"Yeah" I smiled
"Matt? Okay Hayes and Brooklyn" They said
Then Hayes went up and me and Matt went up, and I was on Matt's back. We did some random stuff and had dance battles and stuff. Shawn and Jacob sang a song me and Taylor were just doing crazy stuff. When the show was over we did the meet&greet. after we was done with all that we went to a ice cream shop. I got Mint Chocolate Chip with a whole bunch of toppings on it.
"Okay, that will be $7.58" the cashier said.
I was handing the cashier my money but Hayes beat me to it.
"Hayes I can pay for myself. I'm a big girl." I pouted
"To bad" Hayes laughed
We all talked and joked then we went back to the hotel.
"Want to watch a scary movie?" Taylor suggested
"Hell yeah" Nash says
"But you guys know I don't like scary movies" I wine
"I will keep you safe" Hayes whispers in my ear
"Okay" I whispered back and smiles.
We started watching Annabelle and I screamed and put my face into Hayes chest. We was about halfway into the movie and I feel asleep.

Short I know sorry. Go follow my Twitter okay? @StarBurstSammy please?
Love yous don't forget to comment, share, and vote😘