16

•Brooklyn's POV•

We pulled up and me was at... THE O2L HOUSE. I missed them so much. When we walked in I got pulled into a group huge.
"We missed you baby girl" Jc said
"I missed you guess to." I said
"Guys the last time we seen each other was like two weeks ago." Taylor said
"Hey, two weeks is a long time for me" I put my hands up in defense. After that little argue we left to go somewhere.
"Where are we going" I asked Hayes.
"Somewhere fun" Hayes smiled
"Is it gonna take long"
"Eh, a little why"
"I'm a little tired and want to get out of this car."
"You can take a nap. I brought blankets for something so you can lay on me and cover up with them"
"Okay, thank you"
I laid my head on Hayes chest and covered up with my blanket and it got darker and darker then I fell asleep.
It felt like two seconds then they woke me up.
"How long was I asleep?" I asked half way asleep.
"About an hour but were here so come one." He smiled again.
"OMG SIX FLAGS I LOVE THIS PLACE" I yelled
Everybody laughed but it was true. We went on the biggest roller coaster last. I was so scared and I guess Hayes noticed because he side hugged me then we was holding hands and I was squeezing it as the ride started.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY DID I EVEN GO ON THIS RIDE?" I screamed
Hayes just laugh as we got off the ride.
"So why did I have to bring extra clothes? I asked
"Because we are going somewhere else and plus it's gonna get a little cold." Hayes said.
We was back on the rode until somebody hit us then I blacked out...

•Hayes' POV•

We got hit by a car and Brooklyn hit her head really hard and blacked out.
~At the Hospital~
"Family of Brooklyn Johnson" a lady said
We all stood up and walked with her back there to her room.
"Okay, only one person can go in at a time" she said
"I will" I said
I walked inside and Brooklyn was hooked up to a bunch of stuff.
"Okay, who are you to her? She asked
"I'm her boyfriend" I said
"Oh well I'm sorry to say but she is in a coma and she may or may not wake up from it"
I could feel tears running down my face and I ran over to her and took her hand. The nurse left so I started talking to her.
"Brooklyn, I know you probably can't hear me but I really love you.. a lot. I need you please don't leave me I love you so much princess." I took a long breath because I was crying. "Please. Brooklyn I love you so much I don't know if I could live without you in my life. You made me a better person. And I'm sorry for ever bullying you I'm sorry for everything I've ever done that hurt you. Please wake up" I said putting my head down crying.

~2 weeks later~

I only left to take shower but other than that I stayed there all day all night.
"Brooklyn, I need you to wake up please" I said then I heard something.
I looked up and saw Brooklyn opening her eyes.
"Brooklyn you're up. I missed you so much" I said happily
"H-Hayes?" She shuddered
Does she remember me? More important does she only remember the old me.
"Oh my gosh Brooklyn do you remember me"
"how long have I been in here for?"
"2 weeks"
"Oh my gosh.. When can I lea-"
"Oh Brooklyn I see you're up.. Do you remember anything?" The doctor asked
"Umm I remember being in the car going somewhere but we was leaving 6 flags and we got hit" Brooklyn said
I was so happy she remembered me.
"Oh and you can leave tomorrow" she said then she left me and Brooklyn alone.
"I missed you so much Brooklyn. I love you so much I will never let that happen again I will protect you. okay" I said
"Hayes I missed you too. and I heard what you said.. I forgave you I know you've changed. I love you so much too" she said
"Really? You heard me"
"Yes, and can we go to that place you was talking about before we got hit? Just you and me"
"Of course we can babe"

•Brooklyn's POV•

Is it weird I still get butterfly's when he calls me princess, babe, baby girl? Or when he kisses me? I don't think it is weird, I think it means we still have feelings for each other.
"So are you hungry? You haven't ate for 2 weeks." Hayes said
"Yass. Can we get pizza? And can we see the boys?" I asked
"Yeah I will tell them to bring pizza"
I fell asleep until I heard the boys talking but I was just gonna listen and act like I was asleep.
"Dude I thought you said she woke up. you lied to us and got our hopes up" said Nash
"She is, she just fell asleep dumb ass" Hayes argued
"Well should we wake her up?" Aaron asked
"Nah just let her sleep" Hayes said
"So have you asked her yet?" Matt asked
Asked me what? Was he going to break up with me? Did he date somebody else while I was in a coma? He probably got bored of me. that's it.
"No I will ask her after we get done eating.. Or maybe at that one place I was talking about earlier " Hayes "You should really ask her later when you're out of this dump" Shawn said
"Yeah.. You're right. Thanks man" Hayes said
I decided to open my eyes because I was getting really hungry.
"Hey guys" I said and I think I kinda scared them because they looked scared as they looked up from their phones. They all hugged me and we ate. Here it comes.. Hayes will break up with me or something. I knew I was bad luck everything good that happens always turns bad.
"Umm guys can I talk to Brooklyn alone now?" Hayes said nervously
They all left and Hayes began to speak.
"Umm, so uh I was wondering if you uh wanted.. Actually I will ask you later okay?"
"No I hate when people do that and you know it" I wined
"Nope I will tell you when you get out of this dump"
"Want to watch a movie" I asked moving over so he could lay down with me with me. They brought my laptop so we watched a movie and fell asleep.