18

•Brooklyn's POV•

At the end it said will you... go to prom with me? I looked at Hayes and he smiled.
"No. Im already going with somebody else.." I smiled
"Oh. who" he looked hurt and sad.
"His name is Hayes Grier. sorry but I don't even think you can dance"
"What do you mean?"
"I can't go with the screen."
He just laughed and hugged me then kissed me. We left for the prom and when me got there the limo driver opened our door and helped us out. When we walked in the girls that used to bully me look jealous Really jealous. We danced and talked and I had the greatest time with him. The night ended and we went back to the hotel.
Everybody was making a video for Nash's Channel.
"Oh look the cutest couple is back" Mahogany laughed and Hayes put the camera on us.
"They just got back from prom" Nash smirked to the camera.
"I'm tired want to got to bed" Hayes asked and I agreed because it's been a long day. it was so amazing too.
"Hayes?" I asked while we were just laying there cuddling.
"Yes" Hayes asked playing with my hair
"Why do you like me? I mean you are cute and popular and I am ug-"
"You are not ugly! and to answer your question it's because you are Beautiful, sweet, honest, lovable, happy, NOT a bitch, and I love you.. words can't explain how much I love you and I am still sorry for hurting you"
"I love you too Hayes and why do you keep saying sorry I already forgave you"
"Because when we went back to the school all the memories came back and I am so sorry I don't know why is hurt you it was so stupid of me sorry"
"It's okay.."
"The memories came back to you to huh"
"Y-yeah"
"I'm so very really sorry.."
"Hayes?"
"Yes?"
"Promise me you will get over it and stop saying sorry? I'm over it I want you to be over it to because it was in the past"
"Yes. And can I ask you something?"
"Anything"
"Do you ever get scared of me sometimes"
"Sometimes... I mean when you get really mad"
"Promise me you won't get mad when I say this"
"Promise"
"I'm sorry."
"Hayes.. it's okay. I know you won't hurt me anymore. I know you have really changed"
"I love you Brooklyn"
"I love you to Hayes"
Then I started to doze off.
"Goodnight Princess" Hayes said pulling me closer to him
"Goodnight Prince" I said laying my head on his chest. And with that I was asleep.

Another really short one but I am really tired and out of ideas so yeah..
Love you babes xx❤️😘