23

Brooklyn's POV

It's been 2 years and me and Hayes are still together. He is taking me on a date for my birthday IM TURNING 18!!! I got into the shower because I have an hour. When I got out I blow dried my hair and got dressed. I wore a black crop top with a galaxy skirt and black heels. I curled my hair and put make up on. When I walked out of the bathroom Hayes was sitting on the bed in a black tux. And the guys sitting around and they looked up except Hayes.

"Damn girl" They all said staring at me then Hayes looked up wide eyed.

"Back off she's mine find your own" Hayes said

"Shall we go" he asked

"Yes" I said and we walked out and got into the elevator

"You look beautiful Brooklyn" Hayes said looking me in the eye

"You don't look too bad yourself and thank you" I smiled and the door opened

We got into the limo and talked until we arrived. We got out and walked into the restaurant it looked very expensive.

"Hayes this looks expensive" I said

"Chill I got this all figured out babe" he smiled

We sat down and ate and we was about to leave when they mentioned desert. We ate that and was about to leave when Hayes walked up to Aliya. She gave him something then they hugged. Then the guys walked in and stood by our table I was so confused until Hayes got down on one knee.

"Brooklyn will you marry me" he smiled

"But we are to young" I said

"You just turned 18 and we could wait a few years I just want everybody to know you're mine" he said

"Yes" I cried of joy

"I love you so much" he said then we kissed

"I love you too" I said after the kiss and everybody clapped.

×Two more years later×

We had our wedding and it was amazing. Everything is perfect...

×××××××××××××××××

Last chapter:(
I'm sorry but I will make more books in the future I love you all I hope you liked it:*