Obession

Jisoo and Taehyung dating for a while now . And they were really happy . They spend a lot of time together...

Taehyung Cherish her the most . He loved her more than anything but he also afraid that she might also leave him like everybody did...

Eventhough jisoo like him a lot but still she didn't know his past... And whenever she asks about his parents his face will change so she will automatically change the topic but she is also curious about it ... But for now he is the important person for her so she let it slide....

They went on so many dates eventhough taehyung is intimidating for others in jisoo eyes he is the perfect man she could ever ask for...

It's true that day by day his love is increasing for her... But what she didn't know is that not only his love is increasing but also " obession and jealousy were also increasing "

While jisoo working on her partime job taehyung came to pick up her.. he is happy that he is going to surprise by picking up her from work....but suddenly he stopped..

Taehyung Pov

I clenched my fist... When I went to Cafe I saw jisoo giggling and laughing with some trash guy . It angered me so much... How can some trash talk with my angel.... And how can jisoo talk with a guy that is not me.... No this isn't right she only has the right to talk with me laugh with me... She is mineeee!!!!

I'm afraid that she will also leave me....Noo she can't leave me... I won't let her go... I will deal with this guy later.. now I have to teach lesson to my angel....she just saw my good side it's time to show my bad side...and after that she will never talk with any guy....

I went to her and took her hand and dragged her to car she yelled at me to stop... But I dragged her like I didn't hear anything

Hey taehyung ahh stop my hand hurts "ouchh"

I threw her inside the car she looked at me with surprising look.... I smirked

" Today I will teach you the lesson "

Jisoo Pov

I don't know what's wrong he just dragged me into the car... I yelled him to stop but he didn't hear me He just dragged then suddenly he throwed me in the car made me freeze I never saw him like this... He has always showed the caring and lovable side ... But today I feared him...

" For the first time I feared the person I love the most "

Hope you guys like this update.....