unsettled feeling!

Warning : may contain slight smutt scenes hope u enjoy it : ).   I'm not really good with smutt scenes!!!!! So please bear with me!!!

   After all crying and hugging both parted for a second and looked at each other with full of love in both of their eyes....

         They both discovered that they can't live without each other....they didn't express their thoughts in words but in eyes.....

        After staring at eachother for long time taehyung pulled jisoo closer to him.....he grabbed her cheeks caressed it softly....

        He placed his lips on her slowly yet hungrily started to devour her lips ..... Both were consumed in the drug of love and lust .......which they are addicted...

        In between the kiss jisoo slightly let out a moan....all of the sudden she was embarrassed.... taehyung chuckled seeing her all red......blushing...

        He pushed her on the bed..... while he was examining top to bottom of her wondering how he found such a perfect girl who is beautiful both inside and out........

        As jisoo cried earlier her eyes looked moisty and clear which made taehyung turned on even more.......it was his time to blush.....he can't help but admire the pure beauty lying underneath him......

         He couldn't control his urge anymore.......his member started to getting harder......and harder.....

         Jisoo felt something rubbing near her thighs....., After she found out what it is she turned red again........

        Taehyung stared to undress her......and started to kiss her everywhere.......even if he kisses her everywhere and closes the distance between them pulling her closer and closer.......

      Jisoo grabbed his hair in the pleasure and she let out a small moans as he kisses her everywhere......

      He unclapped her bra started massaging and kissing her....jisoo let out a quite loud moan........she moaned his name......

         t-taehyung ahhhhhhhh

      Which made him even more turned on and a smirk formed on his face......

        After sometimes he started to thurst inside her......his pleasure can't be described in the words he felt like so many mouths kissing his manhood........he felt immense pleasure......inside her.......

               He devoured her all the night

        He devoured her all the night......she fell asleep in between the hot sex because of his continues rounds she was tired ....... taehyung was dumbfolded.....

     He let out a chuckle how can she fell asleep at times like this......she is really cuteee......

       He cleaned himself and her as well and he snuggled himself inside the bed as hugging her in his arms.........he kissed here on forehead....

        Goodnight my angel!!!

        Next day jisoo stayed at the house as taehyung asked her to.... because she don't want to cause him anymore problem or want to make him worry

       Suddenly she remembered about suho's confession......

       Ahh what should I do.....I just saw him as a friend.....but never thought that he had feelings for me.....ughhh this is so frustrating.....

    She grabbed her phone and started texting  suho......

        I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday suho.....and I don't have that kind of feelings towards you.. I'm sorry...I know you will find a better girl than me...... really sorry!!!!

      Ughh I hope he giveup....

Taehyung pov

      I have to get rid of all those idiots before they do anything to hurt my jisoo......

     Jungkook I'll take care of them ...you should go home and make sure that jisoo is okay......I have an unsettling feeling that something might happen to jisoo .......

       Dont worry I won't let anything happen to her....you get rid all of them fast.....

    I'm sorry for late update guys....I know this chapter is short.....don't worry next chapters will be long.....and really thankyou for your support...❤️