Kill him

Taehyung POV

         Ah finally I killed all these bugs that were bugging our lives. Now I can finally be happy with my jisoo without these pests , with a smirk he left the place.....

        When he came to his mansion, it's awfully quiet, which doesn't seem like a good sign, it suddenly reminded him his childhood when he killed his parents , On that day it was the same aura , he immediately went into the mansion knowing something wrong....

         When he went into the house he saw many guards were lying in the ground covered with blood, his eyes widened.....

        Ji-Jisooooo..........

       He shouted her name while heartbeat beating crazily in fear, he ran to the hall.......

       When he went to the hall his legs started to tremble....

         He couldn't believe his eyes...

       Ju-jungkook....., He went near him ,he gasped ....jungkookkk wakeup , don't u dare play the prank on me again,....

       Deep down he knew very well he isn't playing, but is already dead ...but his heart wouldn't understand ,

       Please jungkook ahh don't play with pl-please open your eyes,...

        Taehyung crying loudly holding jungook in his hands.....his hands are trembling.....he is not his just friend but his brother..... even though he never showed his affection openly ...he loved this guy..

      Beside jisoo

      Beside jisoo....he is the only family he has......he couldn't accept this...

       Suddenly realization hit him, Ji-jisoo......

        He gain shouted jisoo where are you!!!!!!!!

        Then he saw the bracelet that jisoo always wore lying in the ground broken....

       Someone kidnapped her......his hand clenched into a fist.. 

      But he get rid of all the pests so who tf would did this

      But he get rid of all the pests so who tf would did this....then someone's face poped in his head...

    It has to be him....his eyes darkened....he immediately went outside...

      I'll kill him....

On the other side

       Ughhhh......jisoo opened her eyes groaning in pain, as her head ached like it gonna broke.....where am I....she is lying in the bed...but she couldn't move....her eyes widened...her hands were handcuffed....and her legs were chained.....

    Suddenly every memories came in front of her....a tear escaped her eyes.....

     It was a dark room

     It was a dark room.... suddenly the door opened with a loud bang....jisoo startled and looked up but couldn't see who is he...the room is dark....

     He came near her....her eyes widened at the realization of who is it......

      YOU????......WHY IS IT YOU!!!!!

   Jisoo shouted.....

       He sat near the bed while Kissing her hair....he looked at her...... He chuckled...

       Ofcourse it should be me....why are you asking the obvious thing....don't you know that, the only one person who deserve to be at the side of you is me!!!

     His dark eyes sparkled as he looked at his loved one having near him.....seeing her crying.....his heart flutters......he went near her and licked her tears ..

     Jisoo's eyes widened...as she couldn't move or slap him.....she felt disgusted as she  turned her head.....this angered him....

      He forcefully held her chin and made her look at him....his eyes were dark and he doesn't even look human...he looked like an twisted monster....her legs started to tremble.....

     Dont...do.. that.. again... He said growling

     As he held her chin....nails digging into her....making her bleed.....

     Never look at somewhere other than me when I'm talking to you....you have no rights to disobey me... you're mine to begin with.......if you do something like that again....I would kill your loved ones....just like I did before...

      He chuckled.... oh wait.....I'll kill him anyway....he touched something that belonged to me....he has to pay for it.....he tainted you with his dirt..... you're not so pure anymore jisoo...it's all because of that bastard.....

    Don't worry jisoo I'll love you anyways......but he deserved to die...he said with a sadistic smile.....

      Jisoo couldn't believe her eyes out of all them.....the person who broke her is the one she trusted......

       She left out a small whisper..just why suho ...

        Because I Love You........he said with a smile

       Jisoo scoffed... You wouldn't hurt someone who you loved....

        Oh I can.... Watch me....this is for you betraying me jisoo.....I can give all the love in the world for you....but you went to that bastard....

        We could have been happy if you just stayed my side...but you didn't so I'm going to lock you up here forever....only we both.....I'll be taking you away from here far away where no one can find us .....not even that bastard....

        I'll kill him before leaving....don't worry... He smiled....

Sorry for the late update guys❤️