enemy

Hey let me down jisoo shouted.....no I won't he said with a smile... She can't do anything she just sighed.......I want to take bath taehyung ah... Okay let's take bath together......he said with a smile....pervert jisoo said with a red face.....she is too cute....

        After sometimes jisoo went to kitchen.....she thought to prepare something for him so she started to cooking...while she was cooking taehyung suddenly came inside the kitchen and back hugged her...she was shocked....ahhhh hey don't u scare me like that again....she is scolding him but he is just smiling at her....is he really the monster that day....she blinked....

    Ahhh how will I cook if you keep hugging me like that

    Ahhh how will I cook if you keep hugging me like that....she was sulking.....let's cook together....he said and turn her to face him......the atmosphere is peacefully and romantic..... which he always wanted....he know only she can make him feel like this....she is the light he is searching for all his life and finally found it and determined to not let her go.......suddenly their lips crashed together.....

    He lifted her up and placed her on the table and started to kiss her in the most passionate way

    He lifted her up and placed her on the table and started to kiss her in the most passionate way.....she let out a small moan in between the kiss....

Now he is in the top of her he want to take her immediately they even forget they were in the kitchen

Now he is in the top of her he want to take her immediately they even forget they were in the kitchen......suddenly there was a door bell sound...jisoo pushed him aside....while panting hard she managed to say there is someone outside....taehyung tsked....let them be let's continue where we stopped he again grabbed her waist....

      Ahh taehyung ahh go now...she said strictly......he groaned in annoyance who dared  to disturb them at this time.....he went to open the door and jungkook waved a hand with a smiley face..... but stopped sensing the murderous aura around him....

      Jungkook smiled akwardly and stood there,...he know he disturbed something important....ummm I just thought to check how you are doing and want to tell you something important....he just left....jungkook followed him inside....

        I hope what you are going to say is important...he said with a cold voice.......jungkook just laughed he used to this...... suddenly the atmosphere seemed tensed....taehyung asked what is the matter......, Jungkook said in a low voice they are planning something......

      Taehyung immediately know what he is talking about....the enemy's of his company even thogh he had a bad reputation he is still the most powerful CEO ,.. so he naturally had so many enemies...the CEO of suho company is planning to take over our company taehyung....

   Taehyung laughed....in his dreams....he can't do anything....jungkook gulped and said I'm afraid he knows about jisoo...... suddenly taehyung eyes darkened....he clenched his fist........he might plan to take her as hostage......

      He gritted his teeth and said he can't even touch my jisoo's shadow.....he was so angry.... The thought of someone planning to take his angel from him made him so angry to point he want to kill them mercilessly.......

Thankyou for your love guys and sorry for the late update❤️