Beautiful garden

While working jisoo went to the backside of the mansion and her jaw dropped by seeing an beautiful garden filled with various flowers she was mesmerised by the breathtaking view !!!

   " Like the view " a cold voice came from her behind she flinched and turn around to see her owner

    He thought that she will run away after seeing him but to his surprise she just smiled and said " you have a beautiful garden "  he was surprised and unknowingly blused by seeing her beautiful smile his ears turned red " she said that and went into the garden

    After sometime she returned while holding something at the back. taehyung is curious and asked what is she holding in her hand she smiled widely and showed him what is she holding

   Tada!!!! She showed him a flower crown. Taehyung didn't react he just starred blankly . She pouted and put that on him and she started to laugh and said your so cute .

        It's obvious that she is teasing him

  It's obvious that she is teasing him . Suddenly he came closer to her she stopped laughing and looked at him he smiled and said Thankyou . Jisoo heart started to beat fastly as he came close to her and showed his beautiful boxy smile. And just like that he went away leaving her shocked .

Jisoo Pov

      I couldn't process what just happened just now . We were so close that almost our body were touching each other and I didn't even try to push him away I just starred at his beautiful eyes and when he said Thankyou with his beautiful smile my heart beat started to beat rapidly . Ah what's wrong with me....

Taehyung pov

      While I was working from the window I saw her admiring my garden I never allow anyone there except jungkook but when she went there and admiring the flowers I couldn't stop her I don't know why then i also went to see her and I thought she will runaway from me because of the fear but she just flinched and standing there smiling beautifully " God how can someone be so beautiful just by smiling " she sure a unique girl aren't she . Other people fear me just by seeing me from far but she didn't she saw me as a human being not as a monster . After sometime she came with a flower crown I starred at her blankly she just put those flower crown on my head usually if someone did that I might be so angry but by with her I just felt refreshing and for the first time I felt myself as human being . She teased me . I smirked " two can play this game little doll" I went closer to her " her sent is  addictive it smelled so good " I teased her  and she stood there dumbfolded .I loved her reaction.....

  "It's not that bad having her as maid"  he smiled to himself"

Hey guys hope you like this update sorry guys I'm not good at writing romantic stuffs😅I will try to write better next time