He is a monster

Jisoo went to her house and greeted her parents with tiredness . They felt bad for her but couldn't do anything about that . She went inside her room and layed on her bed while thinking about today's incidents made her remind his smile. She blused little and dozed off...

   Next day she went to Cafe where she is working as a partimer .....

   Suddenly a familiar voice came from the cafe she smiled and went to hug her best friend Jennie they both were friends from their primary school . They both started to catch up . Then jisoo mentioned about her working at the mansion . Jennie stopped drinking her drink and saw jisoo with shocked and wide eye open . She shouted what did u say jisoo you were working at that monster's house . Jisoo confused and asked her what are you talking about ?..

  "How naive you are jisoo " you don't know about Kim taehyung aka monster . Jisoo was shocked and asked why are you calling him monster ? . Jennie sighed and said everyone in this place fear him jisoo . When he was an child he killed his own family . Jisoo couldn't believe what she heard ... Jennie said her to be careful with working there... Jisoo went to the mansion . she was in deep thoughts while working.. taehyung noticed that and wondering what might be wrong with her....

    He called her she went there but dare not to face him.. she kept her head down... He don't know what's wrong with her  but he didn't like the fact that she is acting akward around him like other people's.....

   He asked her to prepare dinner and she just nodded . He clenched his fist because of her different behavior towards him . He wanted her to behave like she used to... Maybe she know about who he was he thought and sighed...... 

   "   Maybe that's good too she and I never belong to same world "

     After finishing her work jisoo went home after she came from the mansion there she saw a drunken man she avoided his gaze and started walking . Suddenly someone pulled her arm . She shivered and turn back that drunken man holding her hand . She shuttered and said her to leave alone.... She shouted  help help... He slapped her and pinned her to the wall " don't you dare you shout
Just shut the fuck up and come with me I will make you feel he said and licked his lips " she felt disgusted and kicked him down . he shouted in pain " you little bitch " he suddenly took the broken alcohol bottle to hit her...

😅Hey guys hope you like this update sorry for this short update next chapters will be long