True Love

When suho confessed to jisoo infront of everyone.. with a determined face....taehyung grip on jisoo's hand tightened, he clenched his other hand , litteraly controlling himself not to kill the peasent which is standing infront of him daring to confess to his girlfriend.....

           Just then he was about to lose his control , suddenly a warm thing landed on his lips.....he was rather surprised because it was him who always took the initiative.....

           But now jisoo took the initiative and kissed him on lips with trembling hands, afraid that he will do something to her childhood friend....

         Taehyung himself know that she was kissing him now because of that bastard......but aslo he was happy that jisoo took the initiative and also it would have proved enough for the bastard that jisoo is his.....

         Suho looked devastated rather than angry....his heart broke into million pieces seeing the girl he loved all his life kissing a guy infront of him truely devastated him.......

           Just like that they departed from the place, taehyung took jisoo to their home....while going to home both of them didn't even utter a single word....jisoo was scared...

         Just when jisoo thought everything is over and started to take the upstairs that's when taehyung grabbed her hand pushed her back to him.....

         Jisoo was stunned and gulped because of what happened last time when she didn't obey his words....she thought he was so angry at her....but  that wasn't the case ....

        While backhugging jisoo taehyung payed his head on her shoulder,. Suddenly a warm liquid feel fell on her... She immediately turn around to see his face.....she was shocked......

        He was crying!!!!!!but whyy ......my heart aches watching him crying......

      Teahyung ahhh whyy are you crying,

      Teahyung ahhh whyy are you crying,.  My voice came out in a very low tone because of my trembling .......

       Jisoo why did you leave you me his voice sounded cracked.......do you know how much worried I was when I didn't saw you in the house ,..... My heart almost stopped .... Many bad thoughts came into my head....

         What if someone hurted you or what if you ran away from him......he panicked at the thought of you leaving him........he searched you like a madman ...like his life depends upon you......

       Finally when he found you were on a arms of fliffthy men......he was so angry....so angry that he want to kill that men and take you Faraway from him......

        Jisoo was in the verge of breaking down seeing her loved one crying for her..........

      Suddenly taehyung started to laugh which startled jisoo.....

    He pinned her to the wall , jisoo I think I really love you , I love you so much to the point that I want to lock you up so that you won't escape me or run away from me....so that I can keep you safe forever with me .... Only us......

        Suddenly his smile fades away......and he uttered the words with trembling voice.....but I know jisoo,... You won't like that....you will start to hate me and I can't see hate for me in your eyes.....

       If I was like before I would've already locked you up.....he held jisoo hands with watery eyes he spoke.......but now I really want to change for you jisoo .....I want to love you, I want to hold you, I want to have family with you ,you are a sunshine you have to shine like always I can't
lock you up in the dark and destroy your light......but I can't bear if anything happens to you.....I want to keep you safe.....

    Jisoo is also crying......she can't believe how much he loves her and care for her.....she rushed and hugged him

I lOVE YOU TAEHYUNG AHH ......jisoo said as she embraced herself into his arms......

   At that beautiful night two beautiful souls cried at each other arms and expressed their love♥️

Thankyou for your support guys♥️love you all enjoy this chapter ✨