she loved him

Jisoo Pov

            I don't  know what to do now... But I still love him....but he is behaving like a psychopath...it is frustrating how come a sweet man can suddenly behave like this...ahh it's so frustrating...

            Suddenly a thought came to her mind....when they were dating she told jungkook happily that they are dating...she expected him to be happy but on the contrary his face become pale... She asked is anything wrong..but he said nothing

          After sometime..he asked her are you sure about this jisoo with a concerned face...at that time I don't know why he is asking that instead of being happy...he also said you don't even know anything about him..she flinched remembering that sentence

         And the next minute she know where to go she asked jungkook to meet her in cafe.. so why did you call me jungkook asked while sipping his drink... tell me about taehyung past..and I'm sure you know that don't even try to lie..

      Jungkook stopped drinking his drink and gulped...I don't know what you are talking about jisoo he said with a playful smile...but her face is stiff and she glared at him...if only looks could kill he would be dead now...

      Uhhh...fine but  don't glare at me like that it is scary...she asked him to talk... He is not normal like us jisoo... She stood up and shouted what do you mean by not normal like us ..  calm down jisoo and hear me out untill I finish... He didn't have a happy childhood jisoo when he was 7 years old  at that time his father will always abused him and his mother who didn't care about anything...she is a alcholic...

        They treated him like a shit...he was really pitful.. he suffered a lot... I was his only friend at that time..everyone avoided him because of his family background.. he never received love jisoo that made him a psychopath...

   At first I didn't notice but one day when I went to his house...his voice trembled while speaking "  I can never forget that scene.. his hands were covered with blood both his father and mother were dead ...he laughed manically I killed them...he shouted there was no humanity in his eyes jisoo... Only filled with disgust and rage... Because of the abuse he undergone made him a madman jisoo he was sent to an psychologist... And after sometime the doctor said he was normal...  But I know very well about him he was not normal but he pretended to be...

    He was lived like a cold and indifferent person.. he didn't care about anyone.. but when you entered everything went upside down jisoo... He loves you I call tell that but the more he started to fall for you the more he get obbessed on you ... To the point where he will even kill for you... He will never let you go jisoo because you are the only person showed him love and care which he always wanted from his parents...

      Jisoo was shocked she don't know what to say she felt bad for him... She even wanted to cry for him she was angry on his parents for abusing him...her tears started to fall...for a moment she forget all the things that happened at the night...her only thought is now how he endured all that abuses and even  thinking of that made her to cry more....

her only thought is now how he endured all that abuses and even  thinking of that made her to cry more

    Jungkook sighed... After all she loved him...hope she change him into a better person.....

Sorry for the long gap guys...and I'm really happy thankyou for my 1 k reads🥺🥺🥺... As we are nearing the end what ending do you want happy or sad ending... Fell free to comment😊😊😊