𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Your POV:

" Thank you little brother!" I exclaimed as I peck all over his face avoiding his lips. I pecked him on the head and hugged him. He looked stunned as I took the helmet and then I ran up stairs.]

I bought some candies earlier today and then I filled the helmet with candies for a little something extra. 

Seo Jun's POV:

I walked into school and then headed towards my class. When I got there, only like one kid was in here and I see my treasured helmet. 

Filled with candies?

Hmm. Well at least she brought it back and it doesn't look it has any scratches.

She put a little note here.

Note: I'm sorry!

❀❀❀

When lunch happened, I walked up to Lee Su Ho. He was holding his lunch about to sit down.

" Lee Su Ho. You must be happy after killing my friend." I stated while looking straight into hie eyes. I turned away intentionally knocking his tray to the ground with my elbow. I walked towards his precious twins. Im Mi Cha and Im Ju Gyeong.

There's a seat right in between the twins that's not occupied. Perfect to get Lee Su Ho riled up. 

I dramatically pulled out the red lunch chair that obviously got everyone's attention in the lunch room. They looked a bit stunned why I'm sitting next to both of them.

" Are you thanking me for returning you helmet?" I heard MC asked as I raise my eyebrows at her. She furrowed her friend with a small smile.

" No, I just want to eat lunch with you." I told MC directly as she stared too blush a little bit. 

Does she have little crush on me? I mean, I would too. I would if  was her.

I stared into her eyes as she stared back. I started to smirk as her stare wavered a little bit. I broke it off and then turned to Ju Gyeong. She still had her shocked face. I turned myself to look straight ahead as I smoothly wrapped my arm around MC's chair. I was about to do it to Ju Gyeong's chair as well, but someone had to ruin the fun. I took my arm that was about to go on Ju Gyeong's chair, and put it on my lap. I got hear Lee Su Ho stop over here like a little kid.

" Han Seo Jun!" Lee Su Ho called out.

I move closer to MC and I was about to reach for her chopsticks so we could have a peaceful lunch. I got pulled out of my seat by Lee Su Ho as he grabbed onto my collar. I looked into his eyes with a smug smile as he's probably filled with jealously. 

" Bastard." I stated. I can tell everyone is looking and was looking from the beginning. We both stared at each other as I looked away and then winked at MC who was shocked from the kind gesture I did. I wouldn't do that to just any girl.

In an instant I got Lee Su Ho's hands off my jacket and then punched him in near the mouth. He fell to the ground as I heard gasps.

I dusted the imagery dust of my uniform after that. He grabbed my jacket again and threaten to punch me. His lip was belaying as he looked into my eyes and was about to hit me.

" Hit me." I told him. I can tell he hesitated when he did that. I knew he's too good to fight.

" HEY!" I heard the principal shouted.

We both separated but we didn't loose eye contact.

❀❀❀

Your POV: