𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

Your POV:

After dinner, Seo Jun took a shower while I just waited for him as I scrolled on his lap top for movies. We don't usually finish the movie because it would lead to sex.

" Hey jagi, what movie are we gonna watch?" He asked as he slipped under the covers with me. I felt him gently rub his finger over the rose pendant as I smiled.

He breathed on my neck as I exhaled.

" Am I getting you nervous...babe?" He whispered in a low tone in my ear as I bit my lip.

" I-I...we can watch a comedy movie." I suggested as I moved from his grasp and sat up a bit. I resumed my scrolling through the movies on Netflix and I heard Seo Jun groan.

" Babe, let's just put on some white noise and get right too it baby. We always to that anyway." He whispered as I giggled and nodded. I went to YouTube and put on some white noise for like 5 hours so we don't have to worry about keeping it on.

" Might as well take my hoodie off baby it looks better on the floor anyway." Seo Jun huskily told me as I looked in his eyes and smirked a bit which he smirked as well.

" What ever you say babe..." I breathed out as he leaned in for a passionate kiss.

❀❀❀

The next morning, I woke up to Seo Jun on top of me with his head on my chest.

" Good mornin baby ~ had a good night?" I heard him ask in his sexy morning voice.

" Hmm...great babe. What about you?" I asked as I looked over to the side look at my phone.

" It was more than great jagi. It was amazing, you were amazing." He answered as I smiled. 

" Babe, it's 6:30 am. We have to leave at 7:00 am. I need to get to school early." I told him as he sighed.

" Why?" I whined as I played with his hair.

" I need to talk with Mr. Han about my grades and y potential schooling for studying photography in University." I explained as his head popped up.

" Really?" He asked as I nodded.

" Well babe, it looks like we should get in the shower and go to school. Hurry up slow poke." Seo Jun responded as he lifted himself off me and also pulled out of me. 

Yes, he slept with his dick in me.

" Awe babe...pull out slowly..." I told him as he pushed back in which him and I moaned.

" A quickie in the shower?" He asked as I shortly glared at which he chuckled.

" You know you want it." He coaxed.

" You right...can you carry me though? Please?" I asked as he nodded.

Once we got out of the shower, I went to the kitchen and grabbed some water. I took a plan b pill and then we ate a quick breakfast. I store the plan b pills in Seo Jun's bedside table drawer.

" Hey, Ju bal said that Hee Kyung has a boyfriend! Do't tell anyone though." I told him as he nodded while he kept eating.

" Okay, you know I won't jagi." He answered as I nodded.

" Oh, Hee Kyung siad she'll tell us when it's time..." I frowned as he nodded.

When we arrived at school, Seo Jun walked in with me as Mr. Han smiled at us and he took out some papers.

" Good morning MC and Seo Jun. Now MC, the photographer Mr. Ran gave me his report on how you've been. Throughout the weeks he's been teaching you, and your grades has been top notch lately, which means that you're going to be eligible to get a scholarship in his practice." Mr. Han explained as my eyes widen and I squeezed Seo Jun's hand out of excitement.