𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Your POV:

Ju bal and I were heading to the karaoke place to save a place for when Su Ah and Su Jin come along with Tae Hoon.

This is my outfit:

(From Pinterest)

I was walking with her while texting on my phone as I accidentally bumped into Somme. I looked up and I saw Lee Sung-Yong and his gang.

For reference:

We both instantly, tired to walk passed him as he let us only to be surrounded with the rest of the gang members

Oh shit.  We need help.

We both tried to run away, but they grabbed us and grabbed out phones as well.

Well shit. How are we gonna get out of this now?

" Are you dating Han Seo Jun?" Lee Sung-Yong interrogated me as my back was up against the wall. 

" I-I..." I stuttered out of nervousness as I couldn't answer him since his face was getting closer and closer to mine. I pull in my lips as I was afraid they were gonna touch.

" Hmm. Not answering like a good girl? Well. That won't do." He told me as stood speechless.

We got pulled into the Karaoke building and into a room on the second or third floor. They also took both of our phones. I don't know why they have us captive but it has to be for something.

Ju bal and I sat silent on the booths in the karaoke room as Lee Sung-Yong wrapped his hand around my waist as I tensed up not moving by body away from his as I was afraid of what he could possibly touch next. I glanced over as Ju bal who's on his other side since he's in between us. He had his other arm around her shoulder.

He called Seo Jun a couple minutes ago with my phone as I just stayed quiet. 

Seo Jun's POV:

I was talking with Lee Su Ho asking him why he asked the doctor for my mom's care. Suddenly I got a call and I saw it was MC.

(On the phone call with Park Sung-Yong and Seo Jun)