Chapter 01

A/N: Hiiiii again! this is my first WangXian fic and I'm so excited! CQL holds a special place in my heart forever and always! 

I hope you guys like this! please do let me know what you think!

Warning: Character death, Violence

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The elegant yet never ending throng of decorations covering the entirety of the wedding hall brought immense happiness and a twinge of sadness within the fifteen year old Wei Wuxian, granted it was his only sister's wedding but the mere idea of his beloved sister having to live with a bunch of pretentious peacocks was simply appalling to him.

Wei Wuxian, at the age of fifteen was the only son of Wei Changze and Cangse-Sanren, a carefree soul often protected from the ruthless ways of the cruel world. Having grown up with several clan heirs since the day he could walk, he had come to share his life as siblings with the two prodigies of the esteemed Yunmeng Jiang clan, along with the future leader of Gusu Lan who was his older brother's fiancé and the one Lan that made his own teenage heart skip a beat..

The said Lans had taken off with his brother, only after thoroughly ingraining it to his brain that he was to not move and to is to stay right next to their long time trusted bodyguard. His doe eyes were filled with childlike wonder gracing his eyes as he silently watched people mingled around. His eyes twitching when he found the only distaste of his eyes walking around with his precious sister in hand.

Though he managed to tactfully hide his disapproval at the gold adorned peacock as soon as his sister's eyes found his,

"A-Xian!"

The fifteen year old stood up gracefully from his seat, carefully straightening his uncomfortable yet pristine suit as he slowly made his way towards his sister,

"A-Xian why are you sitting there by yourself? I thought Wangji and a-cheng were with you?"

The teen allowed himself a small smile as he took his sister's extended hand, blissfully ignoring his now brother-in-law,

"Cheng-ge and Zhan-ge went to find Rouhan uncle and dad jie.. I'm perfectly fine to wait until they come back"

A soft hand found itself in to his styled hair, gently stroking it,

"Even so you should have gone with them.. How l-"
A sudden loud boisterous voice cut off the two just as four figures came to stand on either side of him,

"Well they're here now"

He thought to himself as he turned around to face the one man who was entirely responsible for all his childhood adventures,

"There you are! What did we tell you a-ying! Stay with Wen Zhuliu! Don't go wandering around on your own! Jiang Cheng was seconds away from shooting someone"

He offered a small sheepish smile in return, turning towards the owner of the voice,

Wen Chao.. might as well be his favourite out of all the heirs that he grew up with. As ruthless and as strict as he was, when it came to Wei Ying himself, Wen Chao was easily the softest brother anyone could ask for even if they were not biologically related to each other. He was the inspiration to all of his misadventures that often landed him in trouble among many piers that surrounded their lives on a daily basis, especially since his own brother was strict on him seeing as Wei Ying had everyone in the three clans wrapped around his fingers.

"I know Chao-ge! I was with him i promise! I only came here because shijie saw me sitting there and she called me over.. Did you guys find dad?"

"Yes we did, now come on.. let's go get something for you to eat.. shijie you guys still need to greet people, we'll take this one off your hands, go enjoy your day"